>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

...I Wonder...

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Postby MustangLX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:58 pm

I am glad to see SittingMooseShaman bring the moon into the discussion.

It is my contention that we(by we I mean the USA) should launch a nuclear attack on the moon. We have the technology, and it could be accomplished remotely.

This would serve several puposes, the first being a deterrent to any space-alien attacks.

Imagine the intergalactic gossip-"not a good idea to mess with Earth, those crazy effers blew up their own moon"

The same logic should apply to terrorist attacks as well. Decimating a middle eastern desert would be childs play compared to blasting away a lunar target.

I know the peaceloving detractors among us always bring up that thing about the ocean tides. I say so what, who needs 'em? It might screw up the surfing, but it could also eliminate tsunamis. Could also keep those pesky sharks away from the beaches, who knows.
MustangLX

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:20 pm

So you're saying that since we couldn't find a weapon of mass destruction over there, we should give them one of ours??? With a remote trigger?? Maybe a cell phone??? Show Hamad Karzai what a real IED looks like, if only briefly?? Is that what you're saying??
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby MustangLX » Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:04 pm

Just a modest display of power...
MustangLX

Postby snke_doctr » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am

Tig, Your post of 10/30 - do I misunderstand? Don't they have the bombs, remote triggers, cell phone detonators here already, ready for use when their plans are in place?I've read that the NYPD is looking for such those among the muslim population in NYC to forstall a future 9/11. We don't have to "give them" anything; they already have it.
snke_doctr

Postby grotto213 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:48 am

I buy my guns at gun shows. Find them here: http://www.gunshowsnow.com
grotto213

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter