>
Board Index Miscellany Off-Topic Chatter

where can I look up all my posted questions

If you are not talking about firearms or weapons, do it here.

Re: where can I look up all my posted questions

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:31 pm

Hey TopFuel good to see you back too!! There's a new group of like minded individuals that have taken over the website and are still in the process of getting the bugs worked out but seem to be doing a very good job. So far they have reassigned Lotsip81 as the Moderator here and I'm asking but still no response, so maybe a good word will help, lol!! I've got to do what I can you know? Ha, ha!! I do hope we can get alot of the old group notified and back online here. If you have any old contacts please let them know. I hope to see you around again soon!!

Tig

ROMNEY/RYAN TOMORROW!!!!! NOBAMA NOMO!! :!:
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Re: where can I look up all my posted questions

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:07 pm

TOPFUEL wrote:I'm sure this isn't the right place to post this, but...... I wanted to say hello Tig and all the rest here!:) I'm glad this is back up and running. Great news!:) --TOP

Where are you Top? We need you back man :P !! We're trying to get this place humming and want you back and to contact anyone you remember from the old days. We've got to get this back on top, Top, ha! Looking forward to all of it :!:
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Chatter