>
Board Index Miscellany Local Activity

The Soapbox

Discuss local gatherings, range days, clubs, gun shows, and other social get-togethers

The Soapbox

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Did you know?

That the words race car spelled backward says race car.

The word "eat" is the only word that if you take the 1st letter and move it to the last, it spells it's past tense "ate".

And

Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in "illegal

immigrants," and add just a few more letters, it spells out:

"F*ck off and go home you free-loading, benefit grabbing, kid

producing, violent, non-English speaking c*cksuckers and take those hairy faced, sandal wearing, bomb making, goat f*cking, smelly rag head b*stards with you."

How weird is that?

We need to notify the rest of the world that we're pulling out of Iraq in 30 days, lock, stock and barrel. Troop withdrawl starts immediately. Enough of our young men and women have died for that ungrateful stain on the Earth. Then we make two lists, one of the people that have helped us and stayed by our side throughout history and a second list of all the useless SOBs that haven't and continue to criticize our commitment to freedom and democracy. Starting tomorrow we're cutting off all ties to those on list #2. No relief, no assistance of any kind and all those funds will in turn be distributed to the taxpayers that paid them in the first place. In the future if anyone not on list #1 has a problem, a disaster, needs the military, industrial, academic or medical strength of the USA, can kiss our ass. We recommend calling anyone on list #2. The environmentalists in the US can move to anyone of the countries on List #2 because we're going to start drilling whenever and wherever we want. We're also throwing the ACLU on the pile with the losers on list #2. We aren't relying on foreign oil any longer! We don't want the people on List #2 to starve, so we're willing to do this, from now on a bushel of wheat costs exactly one barrel of oil. I'm sure there are many important considerations I have missed, but you get my idea.

That my friend Bill, is a Soapbox.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

*Sorry I strayed off Topic before Tig! Unfortunately we really don't have a Forum Topic that exactly covers General BS like this if you read the descriptions. Didn't we once have one?

*Anyway, The only problem Tig, is we would only have 1 List, #2!

I cannot think of any Later Day Country that has ever stood by our side without comment, unless it was to their advantage to do so as in WW2! Sure a few Countries give a few Troops to the UN Peacekeepers, but just a very few! Hell, what Country has ever had people *Volunteer to help us fight the way many of our Pilots did for England in WW2, *BEFORE we became involved?

But good Soapbox! And I don't think it's wierd in any way! I feel there are many of us that feel the exact same way, except for most Illegals and Politicians on all sides.

PS- Race Car spelled Backwards I once read was the only 2 Words that say the same thing, with more than 2 letters in the English Language. (I am an avid Racing Fan of all types of Racing) Maybe I am wrong, but I read it somewhere, Not that it means much! (Talking about wierd, I always wondered about God and Dog!) LOL

Have a Good Night, Bill

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

I cannot think of the correct words to use, but is there a list anywhere that would tell us what States will Honor a Fla. CCW if any? Also, * NCC, you mentioned in NC leaving the Gun on the Seat, but what if you stop to eat? And is that Loaded or unloaded? I would assume either way you would put it under the seat? I once drove up to New York and called every State first, but that was a long time ago, (20 Yrs) and I forget which said what?? I am thinking of going up there for a visit again as my old Girlfriend has had 2 Deaths in her Fanily in the past Month.

Please Advise.

Thank's, Bill

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:07 pm

Thank's Tig,

So basically I am covered through Virginia, then I am illegal Having a Gun, Permit or not! That's the way I interpreted it?

Thank's Again, Bill

tigwelder56

Return to Local Activity