>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

THERE IS NO GUN CONTROL JUST RESTRICTIONS

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby prplehrtvet72704 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:10 am

you know what really chaps my a** is that I went to Iraq and did my time. I got blown up over there and come home with a mental health issue. Now they want to possibly take my weapon away from me? I don't think so. Freedom is the reason I signed on that dotted line and they're not taking mine away. by the way hi everyone
prplehrtvet72704

Postby vulpes-trapper » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:41 pm

Yes and that is part of my point, military service and issues such as PSTD. Having served and been in hard combat is not enough to bar a vet from firearms! Now if the vet develops scitzophrenia or starts using hard drugs or is boozing it up, that is another issue.

From what I know about the mass murderers, few of them had any military experience, in fact some were rejected by the military for mental reasons- yet these guys still had guns. And heck, if you are really hellbent on doing that kind of thing, you will get what you need regardless of laws, I mean if you are going to commit murder, why would you care about other laws? Plenty of black market stuff out there, street guns, for the murderous person with a record who can't buy legally.
vulpes-trapper

Postby vulpes-trapper » Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:42 pm

oops meant PTSD, got my letters jumbled...
vulpes-trapper

Previous

Return to Legal & Political