>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

OSHA OUTLAWING AMMO! THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

OSHA OUTLAWING AMMO! THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Postby radio_relay » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:25 am

radio_relay

Postby dirk911 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 pm

Aint that a LOAD!
dirk911

Postby agonist » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:41 pm

I went on that clusterfuck of a website and couldn't find it!
agonist

Postby radio_relay » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:26 pm

You have to search the OSHA page for the docket number. The OSHA page is selected from a drop down menu.

There were only 115 comments this morning. I just posted a comment questioning their sanity, and wondering when a store was blown up after the department that sells ammunition was hit by lightning.... would that be maybe never?!?!?

The website is confusing (probably intentionally). I also emailed my Senator, and Representative. To get them to do something. Both claim to be gun rights supporters.
radio_relay

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:44 pm

I tried six ways from Sunday to find that information and all I could manage to come up with was "No Results Found"! Isn't it typical of the gun grabbing left to try and use a job safety department to drive a wedge into component access! I swear it's becoming a true battle to preserve our rights. I make it a routine each week or more to write to my representatives here in Florida and in Wash. DC. I include with all correspondance, the names of the Bills, laws, docket numbers, etc., etc. I express my views and more often than not I receive supportive replies from my representatives. What really pisses me off is why in the hell if there is such strong support for our Second Amendment rights, we continue to see the stinking gun grabbing leftist assholes getting away with all this non stop harrassment of the law abiding legal American citizen? Why won't our legislators, judges and other officials tell these morons to stop the harrassment? If we as citizens kept attacking these same people over and over, how long do you think it would be allowed to continue? They'd start by dragging us through the court system using tax payer money to ruin us. Why do we have to ask each and every elected official to do their job? Why do we have to ask them to protect us from harrassment like this OSHA crap truly is? Why after receiving all their support and promises of continued support do we have to write them each and every time something like this occurs? They've got the staff to follow these issues, hell they know about it before we do! So "Dear Elected Official" please get busy and earn your salary, our tax dollars. You claim to support the Second Amendment, don't you think it's time to earn your money? Why can't you go after these people in our government that use trickery and lies to sneak in the back doors of Congress to strip us of our Constitutional rights? We complain and complain and write you, email you, call you and damn it VOTE for you. Isn't it about time you started returning the favors and show us some of the support we've given all of you, year after year? If we don't start seeing some of that support, don't be surprised come next election that you come in last. If that's the only way to get your attention, then get ready to hear us roar... I think we could accomplish a lot more good working together than apart! We elected you to act on our behalf, I think it's time that you do your part.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby radio_relay » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:44 pm

Tig, I just tried to find it again. You're right! It ain't there any more!!!

What a bunch of cowards!!! They can't stand the heat so they close the kitchen.

I hope to hell the NRA continues to hold the smelly feet to the fire!
radio_relay

Postby radio_relay » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:44 am

OK, the regulation, and request for comments is still there. The bureaucrats changed the docket number slightly, because they extended the comment period to September (thank you to the NRA).

It takes some effort (but not a lot) to find the proposed regulation, and to comment on it. However, is it too much trouble to voice your opinion, or to have a firearm, but no ammunition?!?

Here is the link to the website:

http://www.regulations.gov/fdmspublic/component/main

Follow the links. When you get to the page with all the government regulations on it, then set it to display 250 per page, and page through alphabetically to the regulation

It's => OSHA-2007-0032-0018
radio_relay

Postby agonist » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:36 pm

Thanks radio. I left a comment. To do so you click on the icon at the far right in the comments column once you have found the document. If you have a slower intenet connection, rather then view 250 items per page (which can take a while to load) I think its on page 20 or therabouts or goto the last page by clicking the double arrow and then go back a few pages one by one.
agonist

Postby jdeangelis99 » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:30 pm

I really hope this is fake
jdeangelis99

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:24 am

No it's not JD. It's not the easiest thing to find, probably done on purpose. But it's a lengthy description of plans that OSHA has to radically change the rules for the shipment of explosives and small arms ammo as well as Black Powder are included. They're going to make shipping regulations so difficult that nobody will be able to comply or it will be so complex that shipping authorities and dealers won't want the hassle. I'm sure they'll make risk assessments and it'll be found so dangerous that getting insurance to protect the workers/shippers, etc., will be so expensive that they can't afford it. Just an example of the fricking gun bashing left going after ammo since they can't get guns banned. It's pathetically true unfortunately. Unless we can stop it. Support the gun lobbyists (NRA) and let your elected officials know you won't stand for it!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Next

Return to Legal & Political