>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

500% increase on firearms and ammo?

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

500% increase on firearms and ammo?

Postby jmf828 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:32 pm

I have been reading and hearing about a 500% increase on firearms and ammo. Is this really true or just a roomer? I know that in IL we have took at least a 15-20% jump in just the last 6 months in my area anyway it seems anyway.
jmf828

Postby g4l » Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:15 pm

Obama pretty much supports anything that will make legal gun owners lives hell. Ammo has gone up over the past few years (quite a bit) do to the increase in certain metal prices. It may have just gone up in Your area do to most of Us around the Country (Me included) stocking up for whatever He has up His sleeve. Ar-15 prices are up in some areas, AR parts are out-of-stock all over, ammo Websites that I frequently buy from are having trouble filling all the orders. All We can hope for is the other (real problems) will keep Obama busy and away from Our rights. I think if He does nothing else He will try to get the useless assault-ban re-enacted permanently to satisfy the extreme left-wingers(treasonous cowards), and who knows what language they may include to ban other common guns. I have a feeling they will wait for a tragedy to strike, like a school shooting, and act on ignorant peoples feelings about firearms to draw support like the Brady organization loves to do(bigger treasonous cowards). Fact is Obama hates Us owning and ESPECIALLY carrying guns, I don't care what He says, His votes hold His true feelings. Bottom line, the future is unsure, so stock up and support the NRA, We need to stick together and stand for FREEDOM!
g4l

Return to Legal & Political