>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Snitches and Spies Beware!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Snitches and Spies Beware!!

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm

Now that pathetic bunch on Capital Hill has asked American citizens to report any other American citizen or group that seems "Fishy" or are involved in "Mob" oriented meetings, be reported. REPORTED???? This is the first time in our history that a group representing the President of the United States has asked other Americans to spy on each and turn them in to some liberal watchdog group! They're searching for snitches, spies and information that somehow gives credibility to the liberal whitewashing of America. Pathetic people!

Now all you Obama tattle tails have left to do is snitch on me! Good luck...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:06 am

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I am not suprised. But this is a little far out. Like I have said before, have I bumped my head and ended up in 1936 Germany? I have had a bad day as it is, my son shot my Chronograph. But I did get 40 rounds of 35 Whalen tested first, lol

Whome is going to tell who about what? Who do I talk to about the young fresh police officers, aka Hitler Youth, that litterly shove people around and over react? Why is a barking dog ok at 2 am ok but if you testfire a pistol (in the country) during the day the police show up? Why is a police officer a "hero" for doing his job and I as a disabled combat veteran am just another jackass? Why do we as a countyr pay "cash for clunkers" but I have to wait 6 months to see a Dr at the VA? Why? WHY WHY? Tell me again why .... o nevermind. In the end do we realy have any say? I mean searously? Letters this email that, what good does it do? You can't even find a good SAFE place to shoot anymore. I was doing double taps today at an outdoor range and was told to quit because I am not a police officer and that was "paramilitary tactics" WTH?

Tig, I am ready to box everything up and lock it all away. I even found that the GSSF will allow me to purchast a new Glock 22 new model for $398 just for being a member, and I am not excited. (thats bad) Maybe I should just take a brake for a week or so and see how I feel then. I realy feel betrayed, I know I can't spell, by my country.
NCCCCWteacher

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 am

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:28 am

Thanks Tig,

And the Chronograph destruction is all part of having a kid.(I have nailed one three times, lol) I should have explained that "6 inches above" would look differant through a scope. He's 15 it is cheaper than bail money, lol I suppose he could be doing worse than spending time on the range with me.
NCCCCWteacher

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:33 pm

He sounds like a solid young man and you sound like a pretty committed Dad! That's refreshing to see these days. Keep it up and stay grounded because your government isn't. They may well need your help...

tigwelder56

Postby agonist » Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:09 pm

I figure I need to teach all my brood to shoot. After all, who's gonna have my back when the stormtroopers show up?.
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:06 pm

If you move down here Ag, I'll be proud to watch your 6... Of course if you have a place to put me up, I'll provide you the same protection there!! I think our purpose is to establish a group of supporters in our own neighborhoods to band together to provide exactly what we're having fun with. I urge people to get serious about this and do what's right.

tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 am

My kids do IDPA, USPSA (both pistol "games") and can make one hole in the paper at there range limets wich are expanding as there rifle skills improve. I have a small "fire team" now with the rest of the squad quickly advancing in skill. My 9 year old is hounding me for her rifle and she has taken over my 22 revolver at the range. Now this all takes a lot of work and time on my part as the younger two get one on one attition, but it was all worth it when she said "daddy, thank you for the best day ever!" (And she is my step daughter :D ) Teach them to reload and EVERY aspect of the shooting world they can handel. Answer the ENDLESS questions and teach them to "be proud of there skills, but quiet about them"
NCCCCWteacher

Postby agonist » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:47 pm

Good words NCCCCW.

I've got a couple of armed neighbors (that I know about) and we've had a few casual conversations about neighborhood protection from WHATEVER comes. I've also begun brainstorming a document to submit to my fish and game club for the voluntary formation of a local militia in order to protect our guns from a grab should the anti's try twisting those words in the constitution.

The concept would be to use the clubhouse to safely house all member's firearms and would be protected in shifts by militia members.
agonist

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:59 pm

Be carefull AG, your heart is in the right place but it could land your butt in a sling, LOL This country was founded by an unregulated milita, but now they call them T3rr0r cells. (Big bro is watching, lol) Remember, one mans freadom fighter is another mans terrorist. .. I think I spelled that right. Any way the big BUZZ here right now is the terrorists they caught near Raleigh. But they had stated they wanted to hurt people for hurts sake, basicly. Like I tell my kids, be good at it and be quiet about it. (doccumentation of any kind scares me) Me and my friends are just some guys that HAPPEN to shoot togather at a range and go to IDPA matches togather. We also share ideas between our selves on defence. But we all agree on one thing. When the fecal matter hits the rotaiting osclator, we will find oneanother. This is long and un orginised but bare with me. I live in Hurricane country. One of my neighbors made a coment that with the food I keep, the generator, training I have and all, he was gonna head over here if it all went to hell. I told him he would get shot. (he laughed, I didn't) but any how. I don't know where this is going, lol

I think the point is, watch out for the snitches and spies.

One last thing to remember. Ben Franklen said "Three men can keep a secret, if two of them are dead"
NCCCCWteacher

Next

Return to Legal & Political