>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Obama is a JOKE!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby bobwhite » Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:41 am

I AGREE HE NEEDS TO BE IMPEACHED BUT THE PROBLEM IS THE ONES YOU DONT SEE PULLING HIS STRINGS HE IS HERE FOR ONE REASON LEVEL THE PLAYING FEILD MAKE EVERONE EQUILY POOR AND HIS AGENDA HAS BEEN MET . ALOT OF BLACK PEOPLE IN MY AREA ARE WAKING UP BUT ONLY THE ONES THAT WANT SOMTHING OUT OF LIFE OTHER THAN HANDOUTS THERE ARE MORE OUT THERE THAN MOST PEOPLE THINK .WITH THIS BEING SAID THE ONLY WAY OUR COUNTRY WILL LIKELY SUCCEED IS FOR THE GOOD BLACKS AND WHITES TO PULL TOGETHER WILL IT EVER HAPPEN ?
bobwhite

Postby oldbuzzard » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 pm

he is not a joke. this has been planed for many years. leads to dictatorship just like europe in ther 1930s. imppeachment wont work as there are too many in both houses of congress who want the power. hopefully this next election will take some of their power away. i firmly believe o is not a citizen & without the socalled news media telling the public the truth nothing willn happen. good luck lyle
oldbuzzard

Postby Blackrifle » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Looks to me like all the liberal sheep are running as fast as their little hooves will carry them, lmao! They always reminded me of a bunch of cowards hiding behind the big bad bully. They've sure proven that true.
Blackrifle

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Lets round them up and let the wolves loose. What's funny about your remark is the thought of them hiding behind the "Big Bad Bully". I'll never be able to look at that skinny little liar and ever consider him big, bad or a bully. Just a little, good for nothing liberal phony, that's working as fast as he can to ruin the USA and our Constitution.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby militarypolice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm

Obama isn't the only joke in this country, it seems the majority of this county has lost its mind, With this last Hati drive we have raised enough money that we could have put a huge dent in curing are own homeless problems here. But as it seems not to many people care what happens to our own people but are always ready to help out any one that doen't live here as a war vet I get really pissed off to see that I put my own life on the line to help those who could care less about what happens to us Americans and only want to get rich off selling us oil. We had are share of Natural dis and I don't rember hereing of other countries coming to our aid. So they live in low standards but yet we as a country feel its our duty to cure the worlds problems but yet we don't concentrate on our own problems like the Health bill that is a piece of sh=t, a governmemt that only looks out for its self and not the people that votes them into office. Someone please tell me when and where are the days of " of the people for the people" All the poloticians seem to say what they need to get elected but have a hidden bull sh=t agenda the is for them and them alone Do none of these poloticians have to read the Constitution and can no one understand what it means to be free of all this crap they throw at us. Dont blame Democrates or republicans they all suck. The main peav I have with this new government is the lack of their ability to see that what are real problem is and that is their selfish care only about them attitude. Thanks for letting me vent and hope this problems gets fixed before its too late
militarypolice

Postby Blackrifle » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Thanks for your service brother! I'm with you when it comes to ridding ourselves of this current governmental mess. It's definitely time to rid ourselves of all current leadership and re-establish a government "for the people".
Blackrifle

Postby militarypolice » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Blackrifle your welcome and if I could do it all over again I would, I love this country just hate the people running it and tired of BS that comes down from the top. Thanks for the thanks.
militarypolice

Postby jcsturgeon » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:55 am

I understand most firearm enthusiasts are conservatives (though I don't know why, there's nothing in the least mutually exclusive about owning/carrying a gun and being progressive) but I can't believe people are still so vehemently against Obama.

First of all, can you even imagine how much worse this country would be under President John McCain and that empty headed bimbo as his Vice President?

Barack Obama has actually expanded gun rights under his administration and has NOTHING on his agenda about gun control. People see the "D" next to his name (and maybe the color of his skin) and assume he's going to round up all our guns. It's ludicrous. In fact, one could logically argue that Obama is the best thing to ever happen to the gun industry. Granted, it's not by his direct action, but by the fear of having a black, democratic president that lead to the huge drive for gun and ammo sales. Remember just months ago when 9mm ammo was like 7 dollars a box... or when .45's were $14? They've doubled due to increased demand from people who were genuinely afraid that Obama would take our guns, as if ANY politician ANYWHERE could possibly have the power to do so. (Of course, after George W. Bush, I suppose one can be forgiven for assuming a president could thumb their nose at the constitution.)
jcsturgeon

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Smoking that stuff is against the law! I can't believe you believe half of what you just said. It's common knowledge that Obama is the single most liberal, anti gun Democrat in office. He started out that way and continues to be extremely pro gun control oriented. Your notion that the reason we so dislike the man is due to the color of his skin is absurd. Don't bring the race card into this, you'll lose. I will agree though that the D behind his name is reason enough to dislike many of his policies. The liberals are ruining this country and the current rush to jump ship by many Democrats should indicate to you that they believe it as well. After the next election, the Republicans will regain majority and can then start to repair the damage the Obama Administration has caused. Unfortunately it will be our grandchildren that are slapped with figuring out how to repair and paying for the economic train wreck he is causing. I could go on for hours but I'll leave a few links to information that proves the annointed one's anti gun position. You can't deny this:

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/election/1079

http://www.nraila.org/OBAMA/

http://www.gunbanobama.com/
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby HenryLeverAction » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:28 pm

tig... you seem to bash commercial airlines pretty bad and the agency's that are supposed to protect our country... I recommend you check out the details on what really happened on 9/11...

I'd start with looking for photos that indicate a full size plane hitting the pentagon. look for debris outside the building. and also, look at how big the hole in the pentagon really is.

research the "terrorists with box cutters" (flight instructers said couldn't fly at all.) that flew the plane in the most complicated fashion into the least populated area of the pentagon that was under remodeling. and ask yourself why did they hit the pentagon from the side? The fire should have been so super hott and burned for days!! and we shouldn't see computer screens, stools, and open books that aren't even singed in the fire. where are the wings, engines, wheels, and seats of the plane that are ALWAYS found at a plane crash site.

and ask yourself this... Why in the world did the pentagons AUTOMATIC defense system (SAM sites) not fire upon the plane well before it reached the location in the first place? The pentagon has been deemed the most secure building on the face of the planet... ??? full exposure people! full exposure!!!

if you can get your hands on it - watch 9/11 in Plane Sight. Very good DVD.
HenryLeverAction

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political