>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

ARIZONA IMMIGRATION -- YAH OR NAY

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby JustBen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:20 am

The boss is good to me. He's a proud American. Got to use the Gulfstream 4 (loaded with food and alcohol), plus had one of the sharpest security guys with me that was special forces, White house security, etc... etc...

No worries guys.

Ben
JustBen

Postby BrianB » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 am

Glad you got back fine Ben, sounds like you managed to have a pretty good time to boot.
BrianB

Postby JustBen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks Brian. Next week I will be relegated back down to commercial flights and barely English speaking drivers/security. Have to be down near Mexico city for 4 days. Can't wait to get it over with. Sure isn't like it used to be even 10 years ago. My first international trip was in 1964 as a child. Boy have things changed. I keep hearing you have to be global as a company to be successful, but I am really questioning it. It is impossible to figure out the real total costs of doing this international business stuff.
JustBen

Postby JustBen » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:21 am

Heard about the Juarez car bomb yesterday and just read about it in the paper this morning. Wow this is getting extreme. In Laredo last week I was told the Mexican mafia owned the Flying J and other truck stops on the US side. I think it is time to take back any property or businesses on the border that are not owned by legitimate, law abiding US citizens. Hugo Chavez would do it in a heart beat, and BHO holds him as an icon, so why not take some extreme measures now?
JustBen

Postby whitehood » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

It's just a matter of time till the same thing happens here. I live in a border state near the border and I find it laughable that some Washington talking head, pundit or politician seems to know best.
whitehood

Postby JustBen » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:50 am

Did anyone see the news today about the 12 people murdered in Nuevo Laredo in broad daylight. This is way to close for comfort. When the heck is our government going to step up to their responsibilities and do something about this.
JustBen

Postby GOANRA » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:00 pm

I was not aware we had an effective, viable government, just a Marxist Regime, that we need to replace ASAP.

The inaction on the 'border', 'gulf', 'economy', etc., is allowing our Nation to disintegrate.

Everyday, I spend a lot of time writing to my U.S. & State Congress reps.

Here is an email I've sent to e/one I know with a site from 06 May 2010 that needs to be seen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here is the REAL reason our First Amendment to the Constitution has been illegally suspended by President Barak Obama and the reason for the illegal 'No Fly Zone' over the Gulf of Mexico. This has been effected to cover-up the inaction of President Obama regarding the Gulf oil leak.

These picture are from 06 May 2010; before the situation became too horrifying for the public to be 'allowed' to see."

[Not suitable viewing for children]

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/0 ... -suspended
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby BrianB » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 pm

What do you mean not effective? Hogwash! They have very effectively (A) spent money (B) passed bills that opposing party members hated and even left some of their own followers (voting citizens) scratching their heads and (C) Pissed a lot of people off.

Geez, know your facts wouldja!?!

Seriously though, those pictures are pretty damned ugly by the way.
BrianB

Postby GOANRA » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Horrible pics and it was only 'DAY 17' !! Hard to imagine what Obama's News Black-out is hiding.

The voters need to see the results of Obama's 'in-action', but the News Blackout will continue until the WILDLIFE HOLOCAUST is cleaned-up/covered-up.

Obama finds it better to suspend our 1st Amendment rather than show a couple billion animals he killed for political gain.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby JustBen » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Back in Mexico again for the second week in a row. Down near Mexico City right now. My hotel is surrounded by dozens of Federale's all toting AR's etc.... Riding in the back of pick up trucks like a swat team, and on motorcycles. They had the black masks on and everything. Went out to talk to them but not so friendly, and I cannot figure out why they are there.

I asked around about why the violence and drug wars are so much worse than a few years ago, and I am getting the answer that due to the US president and administration being so weak, the mafia and cartels are getting very aggressive. If Reagan was in office, I would not think this would be happening. We need someone strong in office and NOW.
JustBen

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political