>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Muslim Mosque at 911 site

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Muslim Mosque at 911 site

Postby gungirlLV » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm not sure if you are all aware of this. The government has given the okay for a private party to build a 13 story muslim mosque at the 911 site.

I have a Lebanese friend who grew up in a Muslim community and I found this out from him. All the muslims he knows are laughing (he is Christian) because this is a historic tradition of muslims to build a mosque at conqured/sacred site.

I did my research and all you need to do is Google it. Why is this happening? We need to stand up America. I understand religious tolerance, but this is just a slap in the face.

A man on Youtube (not even American) explains this attrocity perfectly. Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjS0Novt3X4&feature=youtube_gdata
gungirlLV

Postby BrianB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:55 pm

I would bet that I end up in the minority but I don't really see much to get upset about. I looked it up and it is not "on" the site though apparently it is near it.

Since one of the things that makes America one of the great countries of the world is religious freedom then I don't see why we should get all bent out of shape. Plenty of christians have done things they should not have but there are plenty of proud christians who believe, and probably are, good people. You can't count the actions of a few against all. Most people, regardless of religious views just want to live in peace, its the nut cases that give them a bad name.

Really, these kinds of stories are just the self interest groups trying to stir shit up, again. So if they built it in Cincinnati would people be upset? If not, then why get upset that its in New York? If so then really its just racism. If someone built a christian monument on the site would that be okay? Personally, Not being religious, I don't see much difference.

Just my thoughts.
BrianB

Postby GOANRA » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:04 pm

To understand this brazen insult to the attack on 9-11 and the building of the Muslim trophy, you must learn about the Koran, Nation of Islam, Muslims, and the teachings of Mohammed.

It is not a Muslim belief to 'live-in-peace'. The 'duty' of every Muslim is to defeat [#1] the Jews and [#2] the Christians, including all other non-muslims. [aka, the Infidels and the Great Satan].

Please take time to learn about this ongoing attempt of conquest and learn the face of the enemy.

Some Muslims seem more 'active' than others, but never believe there are good ones and bad ones.

It would be like saying there are some 'not-so-bad' Nazis.

The duty of 'every' Muslim is to defeat western civilization by "displaying nicety on the outside, while harbouring hatred on the inside". The penalty for leaving the Muslim faith / Nation is Islam, is death.

Muslims/Islamics cover various races, so being anti-Muslim does not make you a 'racist' or a 'bigot'.

Islam is a belief enforced by Nation States with fanatical dictators. Few who come to the U.S renounce their beliefs against the West.

It is a Muslim/Islamic tradition to build a Mosque on the focal point of a conquered land for all the world to see, in their fight towards Global Domination.

The 'Ground-Zero-Mosque' is a purposeful 'Declaration-to-the-World'.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby gungirlLV » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Very well said Goanra.

I lived in Saudi for 7 years, my mother still lives there on a compund. We have experienced the culture, government, and religion first hand. I know Muslims myself.

This was no "small" job, done by a few nut jobs.

Religious freedom does not mean that you are free to go ahead and follow your doctrine that says it's okay to kill others not of your religion.

Tell all the families and friends of those killed in 911 if they are a "small interest group."
gungirlLV

Postby JustBen » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Goanra:

Well said. I am glad people like you and others speak up. To many are staying silent or are ignorant. We need to keep up the fight.

Ben
JustBen

Postby BrianB » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

I hope that no one here is taking my statement to mean I would approve of someone killing on a religious belief, no, not at all, quite the opposite. The law is the law and morality is morality. What I am talking about is the building of a mosque, that's it.

I talk about the fact that some of them have committed crimes in the name of their religion but so have every religion. I won't pretend that I have read the koran in depth, nor the bible, but I have done some research myself. I am not the most educated but I know that it is a religion not far off from christianity as it also preaches peace, very similar to the bible. It is confusing though, again like the bible.

Hell, they war with each other over their own specific determinations of what it means with various denominations. There are many subgroups just like christianity so to lump them all together and say they all hate christians and carry hate, well, I believe that is an untrue stereotype. And no one can say that some christians don't or have not use terrorism. How many abortion clinics have been burned, blown up or otherwise attacked?

I would like you guys to understand, I am not trying to attack anyone, christian or otherwise, I just don't believe in judging on a wholesale scale. I try to respect everyone personally unless they prove me wrong. If one day I get proven wrong, well, I guess I will have to deal with that and change my views.
BrianB

Postby JustBen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

Not sure I want to get into this conversation, but I consider myself very open minded and supportive of diversity. My 9th great grandfather wrote the first public protest against slavery in America in 1689 and my family had a role in the underground railroad plus many other good things that I am proud of. But when it comes to Muslim Extremism, I am 1,000% convinced they are all just trying to kill us. PERIOD. Sorry, but I am only on one side of this particular issue.
JustBen

Postby GOANRA » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Good to see folks have learned of Islam's purpose!! They now occupy 40+ countries and have infiltrated many others.

Islam is not a 'religion' that folks are free to join...or leave.

It is a Nation State Indoctrination of Oppressed Peoples with the sole purpose of 'violently destroying' all Non-Muslims [Infidels].

Mosques are not like churches, they are indoctrination facilities for the offspring to further their murderous agenda.

They also serve as 'monuments' to their greatest, bloodiest, and most savage, conquests, and are placed as near to the actual site as possible to glorify their victory over the 'Great Satan' [Western civilization] and consider them sacred.

I spent a decade among them and studied well. They find great humor in our tolerance toward them and think us fools.

The Muslims who attacked the USA on 9-11 were the 'nicer' Muslims.

Learn about the Twelvers [Ahmadinejad, et al] to discover the 'less-nice' Muslims and their beliefs.

The 'core belief' of all Muslims is to destroy us 'Infidels'. They have no greater purpose.

Study your enemy; they are studying you.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby JustBen » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:28 am

Sad but true. Like the far left, they will never be convinced otherwise or to change their ways.
JustBen

Postby SittingMooseShaman » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 am

... and they're here...
SittingMooseShaman

Next

Return to Legal & Political