>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

Free NRA memberships for Active Duty Military

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

Free NRA memberships for Active Duty Military

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:36 pm

On behalf of the nearly four million members of the National Rifle Association of America, thank you for serving our country! We deeply appreciate your sacrifice, and would like to offer you a complimentary one-year membership in the NRA as a token of our gratitude and respect. Your membership will include all regular benefits of membership, including a subscription to your choice of our three flagship magazines.

http://www.nra.org/supportourtroops/

http://www.nra.org/supportourtroops
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Blackrifle » Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:36 am

Why isn't offers like this advertised more? This is something very worthwhile and beneficial to our military members and their families. My hat's off to the NRA for doing this! I hope that everyone will pass this one to family and friends.
Blackrifle

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:13 pm

Good question. I hope this will get shared with every person possible. This is a great chance for the NRA and our Military Brothers and Sisters to cross paths. It's a win win opportunity for both of them. Please make sure this gets sent to any Military member you know!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:34 pm

This offer still stands. It would make a great Christmas gift! It also strengthens the 2nd Amendment and the pro gun voice!

http://www.nra.org/supportourtroops

tigwelder56

Postby St8Shooter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:12 am

Wow thanks for that link. I didn't know that was an option. I still paid for mine but it is a link I will spread to all of my soldiers..
St8Shooter

Re: Free NRA memberships for Active Duty Military

Postby lotsip81 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Just wanted everyone to know that the link posted below is still good and a great option for anyone that wanted and is able to take advantage of it.
"Guns don't kill people, People do!"
lotsip81

Return to Military & Police