>
Board Index Serious Shooters Military & Police

possible discount for no-retired disabled vets

Discuss assualt and tactical techniques, law enforcement, militia, and other combat and security topics.

possible discount for no-retired disabled vets

Postby wmelswick » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:19 pm

I emailed Budsgunshop.com law enforcement section and asked if they gave discounts to disabled vets they told me to send in my credentials (VA card front and back stating that I was service connected) I emailed this to them and one day later I get an email from buds policesupply saying that my credentials had been validated and I now qualify for the discounts.

Semper Fi my brothers

There is a link to the law enforcement section on Buds main page.
wmelswick

Postby beltbuckle » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:23 pm

I've had good luck with them. I've used them a couple of times, good prices and fast service.

My only complaint is the guys willing to do transfers around here think their 2 minutes of work is worth its weight in gold, diamonds, and your first born!
beltbuckle

Postby wmelswick » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:34 am

I here you there, some ot those FFL fees are ridiculous. I got lucky and found a guy in Milton (30 min drive) who only charges a total of 25.56, that's taxes, fdle fee and FFL all together.
wmelswick

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:41 pm

Do your discounts apply to everything Buds has for sale, firearms and ammo? That's good information, thanks!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby wmelswick » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:23 pm

The discount applies to everything on their separate L.E.O. site. It has pretty much everything also and a lot more tactical police/military type equipment.
wmelswick

Return to Military & Police