>
Board Index Serious Shooters Training

Training and drills.

Discuss and learn techniques properly to train, improve accuracy, and become an expert at handling a weapon.

Postby whitehood » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 pm

It's a simple question. I know this because I've been taught. Besides it's an interesting scenario that is becoming more common.
whitehood

Postby Blackrifle » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:25 am

Taught? By who or better yet, what? A lot of it sounds interesting but no better than those you criticize. I apologize but you're like so many others. It's always a chore to see you treat these good people with the disdain you continue to pour out. Lighten up a little. It wouldn't hurt to leave someone with a smile on their face occasionally.
Blackrifle

Postby whitehood » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 am

Uh Black, you went after me. Remember now? BTW I'd go back and look at some of your statements regarding AR rifles when Beltbuckle and I were discussing them.

But here's the real answer. There is none. There's not even a consensus on what constitutes a double tap. There are a variety of training techniques as well as different opinions from a variety of instructors.

But here's another reason I like drills. It's one of the best ways to get the most out of your ammunition, especially with ammo costs these days.
whitehood

Previous

Return to Training