>
Board Index Gear and Ammo Accessories

Crimson Trace Laser Grips

Discuss holsters, grips, magazines, sights, scopes, night-vision, gun safes, and other gun gear.

Crimson Trace Laser Grips

Postby ke7zem » Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:18 pm

Hi Guys, I have a RIA 1911A1 Replica and I am left handed. I watched an entire video of right handed shooter using it, I've heard of the, and I wonder if they made them for left handers. so I write them a letter, and said, Hello, I have what you might call a special need, I am left handed. I have allways had to go online and wait months sometimes for holsters. I was wondering If you make you laser grips for left handers? Here is what Heather said: I know we don't have any left handed holsters, but the laser grips work for both right and left handed people if you don't have a high thumb grip. That's paraphrasing it but really close to what she said. I don't want to go off on a rant if I don't know what I am talking about, I use a 2 handed grip, on the right side of the gun (where the laser is) is where my 2 thumbs come together, my left thumb on top of my right thumb and somewhat back a bit. and they are located just underneath the slide so my thumb doesn't get ripped up by the slide. this is how a professional taught me to grip the gun, this is how I have seen alot of other people do it, you need a high grip and semi-autos especially a .45, can anyone tell me that that laser is going to shine through my thumbs to the target? any help would be appreciated.
ke7zem

Return to Accessories