>
Board Index Gear and Ammo Gunsmithing

What is the best over all cleaning preserve of gun

Discuss cleaning or modification of your weapon in order to maintain or upgrade reliability and performance.

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:20 pm

I "guarantee" you'll like it!! If you don't, I'll buy the remainder from you. You also need to buy the 1 oz. needle oiler. It's fantastic for getting just a drop into tight spaces.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

I'd like to add that it's all I use. The condition of my firearms are as good as you would ever want. The stuff just works and works just as good as they claim it will. I found it hard to believe that there was one product out there that did everything and did it well. I was quite pleased when I found out they were telling the truth.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby cappaletti » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:31 am

I agree 100% with tig on eezox..just ordered some from Midway USA this morn. got spray, 7 oz can and oiler. I've read a lot of reviews on eezox and it sounds like it's the way to go for knives and firearms lubrication..
cappaletti

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Great choice Capp!! I guarantee you'll never look back...

tigwelder56

Postby cappaletti » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:43 am

hey Tig..just learned about a new oil..it's been advertised in Blade Magazine..I called and talked to the owner yesterday..he's

located on Long Island, NY..website www.quickreleaseoil.com and their knife site is www.latama.net..I ordered 3 bottles of this oil yesterday..if u want I'll mail u a bottle and let u try it out..I'm curious to see what u think of it..BTW got my Eezox yesterday! Let me know ! Capp
cappaletti

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Hi Capp! That looks and sounds like some very effective stuff. I'm more and more amazed at the ever increasing number of products like these. It gets better and better each passing year. What do you think of this stuff? Right now I'm very satisfied with Eezox and plan on sticking with it. Thanks for your offer none the less, that was very kind of you. You test it out and give us your impression. Good shootin!!

tigwelder56

Postby cappaletti » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:16 pm

OK Tig...just got it in the mail..will test it in the next couple of days and let everyone know what I think of it!
cappaletti

Postby pastorfarley » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:18 pm

I have been using BreakFree for years, and there may be something better today, but my gunners mates used it on 5"/54's and BMGs as well as small arms. Anything that works in the marine (i.e. salt spray) environment works! Some say it is not compatible with black powder, but my T/C Renegade has a shiny bore after 35 years.

For long term storage I still have some LPS3. It is black, thick and not for everyday use, but it drys to a protective coating.
pastorfarley

Postby cappaletti » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 am

I have used break-free for years also with no complaints..to each his own..everyone has their preferences..I just tried this Quick Release oil on a knife and it works really well..just thought I wud let everyone know..one drawback..it's a little more expensive than Eezox...
cappaletti

Postby GOANRA » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:31 pm

When I use up my inventory of cleaners/protectors, I'm going to try the Eezox.

Even if it does sound too good to be true! LOL
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

PreviousNext

Return to Gunsmithing