>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Shotguns

Benelli Vinci Reviews

Discuss and review the most versatile firearm available.

Benelli Vinci Reviews

Postby namara » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

So you want a review. Ok . I love this gun and always will, because my wife saved all of her "funny money" to buy it for me for Christmas This particular gun is special to me. Not make or model, but serial ,yes it is. Aye and I may now understand why I got in trouble in other forums. This gun is special to me for my wife gave it to me. I will not hold back to the forum any information pro or con about it. On that ye have me word.

The word of who says you? A young tart off to see the world who studied life sciences during a time of sciences taking life,who worked in chemistry trying to keep the good things in life away from the chemistry and after all these years has landed his most important position. School bus driver. As our President Bush said "Retired but not tired". All of us have a part to play. Even if I am just the stand in. Now with President Obama I may be just that,a stand in. Always waiting for his call!

You see gang I am that old stoopid James Cagney Yankee Doodle Dandy kind of guy. I am a nephew of my Uncle Sam.

Preacher,the only thing you can get on me is that I do preach due process and the right of the people to govern this nation. Without the interference of CNN ,Hannity Insanity,Half his brain tied behind his back showing us all the HALF wit he is Rush Limpballs,Nut Gingrinch, and Glen Speck. None of these sit -com news pseudo programs actually REPORT news. all is comment. Like what you are reading now. Just bullshit comment..............

You ship of fools you sail on your sea of rules.................... From a song I wrote before you were born.

Your foxy boys today reported on how it would be a great idea to put all of our congressional BIDNESS on the net. Can't secure the banks,can't secure the market,can't secure the fucking IRS returns, lets put the whole countries bidness on the net. SURE AM GLAD I DID NOT VOTE FOR CHANGE

Now you see there I go again. Sorry.

I will not apologize that I have walked with kings and Presidents in my short time on this planet. We have treated each other in kind.

Mister reader.. you have a vote. In my USA, I am sorry to say they talk ,they don't walk,when it come to vote. You do.

Oh sorry the gun ,

I had some very tense moments putting the receiver in. The barrel mounted as promised.. Boy the receiver gave me a hell of alot of problems. Function. suburb. Recoil light and report also light???? Why a light report????

Namara

NRA Benifactor

GSSF

NRA Second Amendment Task Force

COPS

RNC

USO

GOA

Blah blah blah
namara

Postby namara » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:32 pm

Santa left me a case. In the case were three major components. The Barrel/Receiver module,the butt stock module,and the trigger/forearm module. Oh and the shims and chokes and stuff. LOL

Now the manual said not to force. So after about three hours of not forcing I did and the gun became one.

Light .quick,very fast and what I really do not understand quiet. I mean a very muted report for a twelve gauge. Or maybe my hearing has finally gone.
namara

Postby ISG » Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

There's a good review of shooting the Vinci in Argentia

http://www.shotgunlife.com/Shotguns/the ... ounds.html

duhh...can make the link work guess you gotta cut and paste
ISG

Postby BigDoug43 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:51 pm

I was looking for a new, light shotgun and came across the Vinci. It fit me like a glove so I brought it home. That was about a month ago and so far I love it. Right after getting it, I went to the range and shot 3 rounds of sporting clays to break it in. No problems at all with 1200fps 1 1/8 oz loads. Since then I've taken it goose hunting and then duck hunting. Everything works great. I like the fact that it's so modular. The whole action is in barrel portion, with very few moving parts - and it doesn't get dirty! I give it 5 stars.
BigDoug43

Postby BigDoug43 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 pm

A quick update... After shooting my Vinci for a waterfowl season, plus almost weekly 5 stand & trap, I still like the gun. It shoots well and because of the Benelli action stays clean. The only thing I don't like is the angle between the trigger and the grip. It seems to put my hand in an odd position and stresses my trigger finger when the gun fires. None of my other shotguns (Browning, Beretta, Remington, Franchi) bother me like this gun does. Is it enough to make me stop shooting it? No. Is it a pain in the a**? Yes.
BigDoug43

Postby zerwas.pat » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 am

i want to buy this gun maybe next year :(

F*** Obama! we need a new pres.
zerwas.pat

Return to Shotguns