>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Revolvers

Bond Arms Snake Slayer Reviews

Classic design and rock-solid reliability. Discuss everything from a vintage Cowboy-action to a snub-nose .38 special.

Postby RHerringt » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:59 pm

I just received an email from Bond, stating they once again have a .22 mag barrel available. Seems they had one before but had problems with casing ejection. .22 Mag would be a nice practice barrel to have. It's $119.00 if purchased before the end of July.
RHerringt

Postby snke_doctr » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:41 pm

VERY WELL MADE! STRONG! DEPENDABLE! AMERICAN! I have .45ACP barrels on a cowboy frame w/ large grips & IWB holster. Great for CC. If more than 2 rds of .45ACP are needed to bring down a bad guy, you might as well call for back-up. I have Glock, Ruger, Springfield. Bond Arms is one of the very best.
snke_doctr

Postby Doc-Ho » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:28 am

I don't know, I must be crazy, but I really like these Bond pistols. I have three of them with 7 different barrels and calibers. I talked the Charlie yesterday and they are 4 weeks behind since their promotion sale on barrels. But i understand they might try to come out with a new looking grip. Hope they come out with a barrel that shoots a 22 hornet caliber.
Doc-Ho

Previous

Return to Revolvers