>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Sig Arms Mosquito Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby sdtfishing59 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:16 pm

all cci mini mag. jamb up after jamb up. cleaned it at the range at home . oiled tried everything , at ethe end it star

ted working a little may be a clip here and there , then the slide cracked. a part they WILL not sell me. its not safe. its a zinc slide. go to the sig forum you will find the same you shouldn't have to break a gun in. like I said before pick up a buck mark it fells better in your hand , easy to take apart and clean . when you get a fte with this gun it dosent continue . I kept a log this time 986 rounds 5 ftes. this is with federal bulk , winchester bulk 3 to 4 cents per roundv .cci 10cwents + per round . IU wish my uncle never gave my kids this junk . If you go back iin the reviews you will see what happend to me. the newre guns are better as far as the reviews but sig has no customer service when it comes to this product. Go to a gun show the sig deaLERS DONT SHOW IT. the last show I went to waS TOLD EVERY ONE HE SELLS COMES BACK . spend 400+ to beraK IN OR SPEND 300 FOR A GUN THJAT WILL OUT LAST AND OUT SHOOT.
sdtfishing59

Postby pipelineguy » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:36 pm

I traded my Mosquito for the Sig 220 22cal model - love it. No FTE's or FTF's in first 500 rounds. Sorry - but the Mosquito was a dud for me from the get go - tried every kind of ammuniiton including CCI and still nothing but trouble - maybe mine was just a lemon, but based on my experience, I couldn't recommend it to anyone.
pipelineguy

Postby firedawg60 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey pipeline and 59, thanks for your input. I've read a lot of mixed reviews on this pistol. But hopefully by the end of the month I can see what this thing will do. I know theres going to be a break in period and I hope that I got a good one and it works ok.

I'm sure I'll post after I get some rounds through it. Like they say, a bad day at the range is still better than a good day at work.
firedawg60

Previous

Return to Pistols