>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

CZ 2075 Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby GDJ » Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:46 am

I'm got a CZ 75 (B), and I wouldn't give it up for any thing. I also have a Beretta 92, and I still perfer the CZ to the Beretta.

Can't go wrong with a with a CZ as far as I'm concerned.
GDJ

Postby keyman » Sat May 31, 2008 6:04 pm

I hope you're right, 240 . . . I just bought one of these little rascals today at the gun show here close to where I live.

I opted for the 40 cal model. Really wanted another 9mm, but I knew that my gun buddies wouldn't let me live it down.

Some of the posts here are a little bit alarming, but since I got home, I have broken the gun down and checked it over. Wiped off the heavy grease and cleaned the mags real good. They were very dirty. Sooooo, let's see how it performs come next Tuesday. I'll let you know.

Can't give a rating yet, but will do so Tuesday evening.
keyman

Postby keyman » Sat May 31, 2008 9:05 pm

I can't wait to hear how it shoots! I've looked at the sub compact before, but have yet to get one my self. You may need to put a few rounds (couple hundred) though it to break it in good and proper.

I'm not a big 40 calibler fan...mainly because the ammon is on the expensive side. That's another plus of the 9mm, ammo is realitively cheaper than most other calibers...with the exception of .22 or course.

Let me know how thinks go. Again I don't think you'll be disappointed. CZ are the tits!
keyman

Postby keyman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:18 pm

O.K., 240, dig deep into those pockets and get one of these pistols ! ! I put 100 rounds through this little gun today, and not one single problem. I must say that I usually put five rounds in each magazine, rather than the eight that it holds, but I think that that is adequate to know how it's doing.

There was a noticeable kick, but that was to be expected for that powerful of a gun. I used 25 Winchester and the rest were Blazer Brass that also come from W/Mart.

Excellent gun so far. Couldn't be happier at this point. Five bullets for this little mule ! !
keyman

Postby keyman » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm

keyman, Glad to hear you like it! Congrats...I told ya you wouldn't regret it. Can go wrong with a CZ. I'd love to get one, but I'd more than likely get the 9mm, as that is my perfer choice of a handgun. Plus ammo is cheaper than the .40 cal.

Squeeze a few more hundred rounds though it to break it in nice and proper. She won't let ya down. Plus if you have any problems, CZ Customer service is great with working its customers and will do their best to fix any problems.

I've recently purchase quite a few guns over the past few months and I have been neglecting my car (my other love). I have been wanting to upgrade the turbo and I will be needing a new set of tires (which are not cheap). This can only be a result of drifting...whichI think is a big rush, similar to shooting a bad ass gun.

I will keep the 2075 in mind, as I few other guns I'm wanting to purchase. One of which is CZ 97, their .45 ACP. I only have one other .45 cal, HK USP compact, and I really like it. I'm trying to build up other cailbers to my handgun collection. I have 5 9mms, 1 .45 cal, and 5 .22 cals.
keyman

Postby keyman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:32 pm

I've noticed that two or three guys say that they installed Hogue grips on their 2075. I've looked my gun over pretty good, and I can't for the life of me see how any grips of any kind could be installed without drilling holes in the existing grip.

Would someone please tell me how it's done. Thanks.

Thanks for your response to my other post, 240, I'm really pleased so far. I'll try to put 100 rounds a week through it to keep it on it's toes.
keyman

Postby keyman » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:07 pm

No problem dude. As for you grip situation, I have no idea. Hopefully someone out there will see your problem and help you solve it. Sorry I couldn't help ya out there.

Enjoy your CZ!
keyman

Postby keyman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:42 pm

Most comments that I read about "breaking in" a gun refer to about 200 rounds through it. I put the second hundred through today, and no mishaps of any kind. This little gun is awesome. It does have some kick to it, but the accuracy and perfectness of it make you not even notice the recoil.

I'm extremely pleased with the accuracy. It just tears up the target with very close patterns. It is just great ! !

I have been referring to this gun as a sub compact, but in reality, it is just a compact, which is fine w/me. It has been on my belt since last Saturday afternoon, and from the looks of things, it's going to stay there. This is one fine, awesome gun.

The 40 caliber makes it excellent for concealed carry. Plenty of power to drop the perpetrator like a toilet seat ! ! I can't say enough about this gun. You just need to go buy one to find out how great they are.
keyman

Postby keyman » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:55 pm

Glad to hear you're dig'n you 2075. CZ makes great handguns (I have 2, CZ 75 & SP-01...both 9mm). I'm glad you like the .40 cal. It's not my cup of tea. I'm a 9mm guy, my guns have magz that have a higher round capacity...16 +1 in the 75 and 10 +1 in SP-01. I have back up magz and with the right ammo...i.e. Horday rounds! It will stop if not deture and intruder or an attacker.

Have fun and P.S. Keep her clean! Take care of your gun and your gun will take care of you.
keyman

Postby keyman » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:48 pm

Thanks, 240, I'll do that. First thing after I get home from the range is to clean the guns. It's fun for me just taking care of the guns. Knowing that they have to be in good working order to expect that first shot to do what you want it to.

I love this gun . . . five bullets for this little jewel.
keyman

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols