>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Beretta Px4 Storm Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby Rerun201 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:49 am

@mark

Sorry about the convoluted post; seemed like the thing to write at the time. As for my favorite pistol, it is fine. Don't get to carry it as much these days as I now work for a company that prefers to not have firearms on the premises. Should be heading out to the range again this week.
Rerun201

Re: Beretta Px4 Storm Reviews

Postby zerwas.pat » Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:48 am

:D so its been 2 years and over 1000 rounds and now i can say if your thinking of buying this gun do it! not one problem not one jam not one miss i can trust this gun its amazing. ;)
zerwas.pat

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:55 pm

zerwas.pat wrote::D so its been 2 years and over 1000 rounds and now i can say if your thinking of buying this gun do it! not one problem not one jam not one miss i can trust this gun its amazing. ;)

I've been doing some serious looking at this model and interesting enough here you are talking about it!! What do you have to say about the overall size of the gun? It looks very bulky in the barrel/receiver area. What do you think about it's concealability and weight ratio? Does that recoil system really make the positive difference the folks at Beretta say it does? Your recommendation is an important one as far as I'm concerned. That it is 100% reliable is as important a statistic as it gets, thanks for letting us in on your success with it!

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Mik3e4 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Tig: regarding reduced recoil. The rotating barrel makes the barrel travel straight back in the same way that a rotating bullet travels straight foreward. This puts less of the recoil into muzzle flip and more recoil straight back into the forearm where it is easier to manage. I don't think the laws of physics allow the recoil to actually be reduced.
Mik3e4

Previous

Return to Pistols