>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Beretta 3032 Tomcat Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby Goldfinger » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:33 pm

Just for giggles I thought Id share something with you guys. I am trying to sell a Springfield 45cal 1911 clone on this site and Ive twice received an offer, if you will, from this person. Its a variant of the infamous Nigerian Scam thats going around. Below is a copy of the message Ive received from this person who saw my ad here (check out the really, really bad English):

From Judith Foure

Cote d Ivoire.west africa

I called for business relationship with you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.

I am Judith Foure the only daughter of Late Mr.and Mrs.Philip Foure. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on a business trip . My mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special. Before the death of my father on october 2003 in a private hospital here in Abidjan he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of Seven million,five hundred thousand United State Dollars. USD($7.500,000.00) which he sealed in a trunk box and deposited in the custody of a security company here for safekeeping and he informed me that no other person knows the real content of the box which he used my name as his only daughter as the next of Kin in depositing of the trunk box. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose such as real estate management or hotel management .

Dear, I am honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways:

1) To provide a bank account into which this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am 23 years.

(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, dear I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/ input after the successful transfer of this fund into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within fourteen (14)days you signify interest to assist me. Anticipating to hear from you soon at my private email address: judithfoure200425@yahoo.co.in

Thanks and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,

Judith Foure
Goldfinger

Postby rfbaptista » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:47 pm

Yeah, Ive gotten several types of those lately. People beware of this. They are foreign money launderers. They will put huge sums into your accounts, and tell you that all the tax stuff has been handled, and you might actually get the 10 or 15% they offer. Then, at the end of the year, the IRS will ask you for $Millions$ in tax money that you owe them, then you will spend the rest of your life in jail.
rfbaptista

Postby jhmatrix » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:38 am

I bought a Tomcat Inox for my wife for Christmas. We shot 100+ rounds through it with no issues at all. Fine little gun! Once we got used to the small size we hit the target regularly. Love the size, weight and concealability.
jhmatrix

Postby Goldfinger » Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:20 pm

Yep, it is a fine little gun. Perfect for sliding into your back pocket (like I do) for concealed carry without a holster. Its also the easiest gun to clean Ive ever had, and Ive had more than a few. I had a Tomcat INOX, sold it, regretted it, bought another Tomcat (not INOX), and am happy. Once I purchase a Glock 36 to satisfy my hard-on for large calibers my life will be complete. That particular purchase depends upon whether or not I get that job with Coca Cola. My interview is Tuesday. Wish me luck!
Goldfinger

Postby Haku » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:32 am

I love my Tomcat. It is the best gun I have ever owned. Accurate, fast, concealable, you can really trust in this gun to shoot every time and hit the target. I am not a great shot, but I can fire from 25 yards all the rounds as fast as I can pull the trigger and hit all in center mass. The quality is great. I also have the Cheetah model 86F .380. I dont like it as much as the Tomcat, not near as good a gun. I guess they got it right in the Tomcat only. I also have a Glock model 23. I am thinking about trading that gun for another Tomcat.
Haku

Postby EBG » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:32 am

Excellent backup pistol. No jams even with no extractor. Fired about 100 rounds of the cheapest ammo I could find in a .32 and functioned well without a hitch. Good for backup but would not recommend as a main weapon.
EBG

Postby gunnutz » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:53 am

Just bought a used tomcat 3032 32 auto, havent shot it yet. Hope it ranks with the other comments Ive read.
gunnutz

Postby Sunshyne099 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Just traded for this gun today! Cant wait to try it out. Gunnutz, have you tried it out yet?? We seem to have similar taste in guns. Hope yours turned out great!
Sunshyne099

Postby radio_relay » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:11 am

Sunshyne099, weve been talking about the NAA minis over at that forum. I have a Tomcat, too. It was my first CCW. When that little pistol fires, its a great little weapon. Takes some practice to get used to, but it is accurate, and fun to shoot. Ive had issues with mine as far as feeding go. Particularly with hollow points.

I really like the tilt up barrel! For both safe reasons, and loading. The size is also optimal for medium caliber stopping power, and concealability. I like to wear mine in an ankle holster. I also have a small, belt attached fanny pack that it fits in, too. The belt pack also holds an extra clip of ammo.

When Im not wearing clothing that conceals my HD9mm SC as well as I like, I carry my Tomcat in the ankle holster, or belt pack. Combined with my NAA mini, I figure Im protected when Im out and about in the big bad city :o)

Im leaning toward buying another Tomcat, in the INOX version, this summer. To see if the newer Tomcats have solved the failure to feed problem. From what I understand, Beretta has done a better job with the newer Tomcats.
radio_relay

Postby Haku » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:35 pm

Sinse radio relay rated this gun more than one I guess I will also.
Haku

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols