>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

HK Heckler and Koch USP Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby SkaStephen » Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:52 am

I want a MK23, but do not have the money. Would this be a good second choice?
SkaStephen

Postby jagerdep » Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:51 am

skastephen, a good 2nd choice is the USP tactical in .45, but it is only a few hundred dollars difference. wait a couple paychecks and get the gun you really want. Dont have that nagging thought that you couldve had the gun you really wanted. Any HK is a good choice. I carry one every day.
jagerdep

Postby maq » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:58 am

Have owned full size hk usp for 5 years. Most reliable, accurate pistol I own. No complaints. No Problems. Everyone who shoots it is impressed with handling, grip, reliability, sights and ease of use.
maq

Postby maq » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:59 am

Have owned full size hk usp for 5 years. Most reliable, accurate pistol I own. No complaints. No Problems. Everyone who shoots it is impressed with handling, grip, reliability, sights and ease of use.
maq

Postby 12round » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:59 pm

I just purchased a USP Tactical and have to say it is one of the most accurate pistols I have shot. I am having a major problem finding a holster that will fit this gun. Any suggestions?
12round

Postby Powder_Burns » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:32 am

+4500 rounds through my uspc 9mm, 0 malfunctions 0 complaints, worth every penny. Was considering a sig or a kimber for a new .45, I think ill be going with another uspc.
Powder_Burns

Postby Powder_Burns » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:33 am

+4500 rounds through my uspc 9mm, 0 malfunctions 0 complaints, worth every penny. Was considering a sig or a kimber for a new .45, I think ill be going with another uspc.
Powder_Burns

Postby Jetdoc68 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:16 am

I own a .45 model that I sent to HK to have modified with the LEM combat match trigger, night sights with ambi-safety and

could not be any happier with this weapon. Ive shot all brands and types of ammo without any problem or hiccup.

Extremely accurate. I carried this weapon to an advanced firearms course for LEOs instead of my Glock 31 and for a week shot the heck out of it. I would not change anything about HKs design.
Jetdoc68

Postby yellowkatt » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:21 am

had a usp45 full size. very reliable, bought it used and it never gave me any problems what so ever. my only problem with it was the grip size. its great that it held 12+1 rounds of man stopping .45acp. but i could never get a good enough grip on it to where i felt i could shoot well with it. i just checked out a XD, and that is a grip i can live with, wont know till i shoot it. if you have long fingers this is a fantastic gun. if your hands are short and beafy like mine try it before you buy it. otherwise it is excellent.
yellowkatt

Postby Cajungator » Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:15 pm

Previously owned a full size USP 40...Went to mids and changed over to a Glock Model 22...then went back to a USP, this time a 40 compact...Personally prefer the USP, only problem is finding a decent duty holster...Blackhawk said it is developing a SERPA level 3 but wont say when it will be available...Extremely disappointing that no one carries a good duty holster for any USP...Had a Safariland Raptor and loved it but none are made for the USP compacts...I find it weird that no high speed holsters like the Raptor or SERPA are available knowing the popularity of the USP...Anyone happen to find any decent holsters...AND of those any that are NOT special order??....Lemme know....
Cajungator

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols