>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Bersa Thunder Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby LevelCross » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Idlethyme, thanks for the link. My FIL is retired PD and had warned me on all leather holsters as well as nylon holsters also. They are both fine holster types, but you must pay attention to the wear that they go through. I have looked at dozens of different holsters and noted the pro's and con's of each. Then I went to my shop and made the holster that I carry every day. It is Kydex and horse hide and resembles a national brand. With this style of holster there in no way for anything to hit the trigger on my Glock, and that was a key point for my carry rig. Information like this is why I joined this forum. Thanks
LevelCross

Postby roncodrummer » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am

Just purchased a Bersa Thunder Ultra compact .40 cal. Great feel, great look, very nice handling. I took it to the range and sent 135 rds through it without so much as a hiccup. Very controllable recoil as well. I am very pleased with the purchase! My new CCW. Thanks again to The Gun Hut in East Dubuque, Illinois!
roncodrummer

Postby intercooler » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:52 am

intercooler

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:01 am

@IC, that's a sweet pistol! I recently bought a Bersa Thunder UC 9mm and love it. Mine is solid blue that came with two mags., one 10 and one 13. I had owned a Bersa .380 similar in just about everyway and it was also a well made and functioning handgun. I bought the same Lasermax mini red laser for it and have nothing but excellent reviews on it as well. I continue to be baffled as to why this manufacturer's pistols aren't flying off the shelf!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby VBShooter » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:19 am

Tig, they are hard to find here in Virginia. Talking to some of the dealers I know, they say they are going out as soon as they come in.
VBShooter

Postby intercooler » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 am

Thanks! It's like a new gun. I tried to find used pricing but couldn't seem to dig up anything. How does mine look? I know they went up some since I purchased mine and I did add a few things. If it doesn't sell that is fine too!
intercooler

Postby HawkII » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:41 pm

Mountainskytop I have a Bianchi Model #100 holster, size 11 that works perfectly with a Bersa UC9 pistol. You can find it on OpticsPlante.com for $42.98 delivered.
HawkII

Postby RudeDog » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:59 pm

check out condorsflight.com, I order magazines and holsters from them and their service is excellent. All things Bersa.
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys
RudeDog

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:04 pm

@IC, your pistol was nice and I'm sure you won't have it for long. They're a fabulous gun and people are beginning to realize our secret! I've had mine for almost a year and have put hundreds of rounds through it, FMJ, HP and a few kitchen sinks. The gun has performed flawlessly and quite accurate. I put a Laser Max Micro laser on it and found it to be a perfect match. It's red and I'd rather have a green laser for daylight but the red is just fine for nighttime. That little red dot scares them just as much as a green one!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby FryGuy011 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:39 pm

These things handle plus rounds allright? I'd also like to find out what the life span of these guns are.
FryGuy011

PreviousNext

Return to Pistols