>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Beretta 80 Series Cheetah Reviews

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Postby ke7zem » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:11 pm

I love my Beretta 84FS! I got a holster by Falco that is an inside the belt holster, I really like it. I had a real hard time getting it though. The first order took well over the 20 buisiness days they said it could take, then when it did get here, the outer leather straps that hold it to the belt, the snaps didn't hold!!!! I was so pissed, I complained and complained, I wasn't the only one either, so, I used super glue to hold the snaps and was able to use it, then Falco sent me a brand new one free of charge with working snaps. This is a perfect, compact high capacity self defense gun, you don't need to spend another $175.00 for additional sites!!!! that's rediculous since the gun was around $700.00 and the sites are fine. get a flashlight from surefire if you need help seeing in the dark! my lord, $175.00!!!!!!!!! Anyway, love shooting and carrying this gun, especially (not like I would ever need it), 2-13 round mags are very nice, the wide grip fits in just about everybodyies hands, the DA/SA and decocking is perfect, field stripping is perfect, and, it is a damn good lookin gun!!!!
ke7zem

Postby Backlash » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Tooltech Gunsight, is the only company licensed to install night sights on the 84 series of .380's AUTO FIXED DRILL FRONT, REPLACE REAR THREE DOT RINGS $160.00

Tooltech Gunsight, Inc. 20 Church Street Oxford, Michigan 48371 248.628.1811 M-F 9am - 4:30pm

Ask for Gary If the woman give you a set price it will be in stone if a Tech give you a price it may be to your liking.

if someone is selling the gun with night sight buy it.
Backlash

Postby ke7zem » Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 am

appreciate the info on the berretta night sights, I already dished out 700.00 bucks on the gun, I think I'll keep it like it is for now. I have a tactical 200 lumen SureFire that would help in case of a night time attack. I would love to have the sights though.
ke7zem

Previous

Return to Pistols