>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

LLAMA X1-B 9MM

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

LLAMA X1-B 9MM

Postby CON-T » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:32 pm

DOES ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LLAMA MODEL X1-B? I SAW A NICE CLEAN ONE TODAY AT $369 AND WAS CURIOUS AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THIS IS A GOOD DEAL.

ANYONE WITH ANY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PARTICULAR MODEL PLEASE RESPOND, AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF LLAMA AS A MANUFACTURER AS A WHOLE. ANY GOOD FEEDBACK MAY DETERMINE WETHER OR NOT I BUT IT ...THANKS
CON-T

Postby CON-T » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:51 am

after thinking about it for awile, i went and worked out a deal for the llama x1-b. i sold a star bm 9mm to get this gun. i went straight to the range and shot some winchester ammo. no jams no misfires no feeding problems. i shot 1 or 2 clips worth, rapid fire with no problem. i think i made a good deal and a good decision. the dealer said the previous owner has always taken care of his pistols and that he has sold him several guns. a lot of times, the customer would buy a gun and keep it for 2 months, come back in and sell it or trade it.

this gun looks to be in 98% condition and it hasnt been fired much; well kept, in the box. all the paperwork was included. im hoping to get lusky and find more of this guys traded guns.the original receipt was amongst the paperwork, with his name on it....
CON-T

Return to Pistols