>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Sig arms 245

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Sig arms 245

Postby Trannyman » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:36 am

I have always been a revolver man. I have tried several pistols such as a S&W 3913 in 9mm a couple of 380s including the sig 230 but I never like the trigger and could not get used to them, then I bought the Sig 245 and now it has been my primary carry gun for a couple years I love the way it shoots and the kick does not bother me, it reminds me of some of my 44s, not the wrist twisting of the 9mm, I still keep my S&W model 60 3 inch barrel for carry also. I would Bet my life on either one. I have only had one failure with the 245 and I had a round get stuck in the barrel, I believe it was a bad reload by the sound of it. I now only use federal Personal Defense rounds and have never had a mishap again. I am thinking about buying a para tac-s lda, has anybody got any feedback on these none of the gun shop in my area have one I can look as and want me to order one, I am not going to do that with out seeing one first. Thanks Gary
Trannyman

Return to Pistols