>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

i fell in love into Dexter

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

i fell in love into Dexter

Postby zippoman1950 » Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:16 am

I started watching Dexter on Netflix and I fell in love! It is certainly one of my favorite shows of all time Dexter DVD! I love Michael C. Hall! It's a great actor! This show has everything, mystery, suspense, drama, comedy, even a little romance. I love that show everyone one way or another.Entourage DVD

They did a great job with casting fastastic! Dexter may be "morbid, but its awesome! Law and Order DVD Even I ordered Showtime just to see the new season! And Michael C. Hall not only a wonderful actor, is also HOT! Just watch the show once and see. It can be a serial murderer, but unlike other murderers who kill the bad guys and if you realize it or not Sex And The City DVD, he has a good heart.

I recommend it to anyone, Dexter, 100%! Even if you are not on hold I think after watching this show Glee DVD, you'll be hooked! The next time you have the chance to see it, give it a try! You will not regret!
zippoman1950

Return to Pistols