>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Pistols

Glock 19 Gen 4

Discuss and review everything about the pistol, from the original 1911, to the modern compact semi-automatic.

Glock 19 Gen 4

Postby Will_Carry » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 am

If someone assualts you with a Spainish designer handbag, I recommend the Glock 19. It has become my carry weapon of choice (this week). My gen 4 has the stronger recoil spring but it has never failed with any kind of ammunition. The Glock 19 does everything well.
Will_Carry

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:36 pm

Those Spanish designer bags can really hurt you! The damage is most severe to the purchasers wallet! I heard the new ones have a compartment for ballistic plates! You might want to take a head shot in that case...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Doriadiver » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Tig!!!! Glad to see rumors of your demise were premature to say the least!!! Welcome back. Still a Glock Guy I see huh?
Doriadiver

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:31 pm

Hey DD what's shaking dude! I needed to check in with all the fine people here. More later!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Pistols