>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

Missing rifle models?

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Missing rifle models?

Postby Ballistic1CZ » Sun May 23, 2010 11:42 am

hi,

there is a whole arryay of guns missing in the directory. at least i seem not to be able to find them. i'm talking about the Ceska Zbrojovka (CZ) factory - a producer from Czech Republic. please see http://www.czub.cz/cz/Default.aspx the upper bar menu, the left-most icon "Produkty" - Products, contents of menu from up to down are: pistols, dan vesson, airguns, rimfire, centerfire rifles (includes SA58 or today civilian CZ585 which is the same just semi only), and more. sorry if i just missed the guns in the directory. hope this helps. Ondra
Ballistic1CZ

Postby GOANRA » Sun May 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Ondra, there are many long guns & handguns that are not yet in the directory.

It is not yet "The Complete Gun Review & Reference Guide" the title implies.

However, if you have a question about ANY Make or Model, just post your question on the 'Community' > 'Gun Chatter' forum. Someone will either answer your question or find the answer you need.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby Ballistic1CZ » Mon May 24, 2010 11:55 am

I was rather aiming at adding the models to the directory. I can direct myself, i was just trying to show you these weapons to make the list more complete, for the communitys benefit. The rest is up to you. Anyway, thank you! :)
Ballistic1CZ

Postby Bush-Master » Mon May 24, 2010 8:56 pm

This something the moderators have to address. The webmaster doesn't involve himself in any of the forum updates. If you ask the moderators for assistance, you should get a response.
Bush-Master

Postby beltbuckle » Mon May 24, 2010 10:00 pm

Actually it's somthing the webmaster needs to address....

But we can be the middle man (which I've already emailed him about it)

You can send your own message to him by clicking the "ask the webmaster" link in the top right side of the page.
beltbuckle

Postby Bush-Master » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:36 pm

I thought the moderators had the ability to add and edit firearms on the website. That used to be the case. Has that changed?
Bush-Master

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Bush Master, the Moderators do have the ability to add and edit the firearms listed here. If there is something specific that any member would like to see added, let us know. If the manufacturer is currently on our master list, we can do it. If it's not, then the Webmaster must first add it and then we can go forward with adding it. HTH
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby St8Shooter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:50 am

I have requested multiple weapons... springfield 1903, kimber pro covert II, 30 cal carbine, winchester 1894. remington 7600, savage 710, for starters...no response at all...
St8Shooter

Postby Bush-Master » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 pm

St8S, did you get any assitance adding those weapons?
Bush-Master

Return to Gun Chatter