>
Board Index Wield Your Weapon Gun Chatter

The search for a small gun(please help)

General discussion and chatter about firearms and weapons only.

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:57 am

Jambo,

I would like to make this the final request to you regarding "Machine Guns". You said you don't like "Google", that's fine, then go to Yahoo Search and look up "Machine Guns". It will provide you all the information your heart desires. Please do not request any further information regarding firearms that you have been instructed more than enough times how to find. Please be advise that we would appreciate it if you ended your inquires into automatic weapons and silencers. We have no information to offer you regarding those weapons. When asking for anything in the future it would be helpful if you could spell the names of the firearms correctly so we could find them. Any further problems need to be directed to me personally so we can get this nonsense off the boards and let them return to a peaceful, calm place to discuss firearms. Thank you for your help. I will begin a WhoIs inquiry to determine your internet provider and report any further problems if this continues. Please keep that in mind. This is a great forum and we simply will not tolerate continued argumentative behavior and insults.

Tig
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby E-7 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:09 am

Gentleman, have the kids gone to bed yet? Jambo, get a life or move out of Calf. and clear your mind. The people you have been berating have done nothing, but try to help you. If you don't want the help, then don't ask for it................now back to the topic of a small gun. The Keltec 32 is a great get off me gun. It's light, slim and easy to hide. It is also very affordable.
E-7

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:57 pm

Ranger, your post is exactly what someone should be telling you! You stated the issue quite well and accurately. The only reason this nonsense continues is because of your desire to say rude things and incite arguments. I think the best way to handle it is to disregard what you have to say. Don't particularly like doing that but we simply don't need the comments you're continually posting. If you're having fun at everyone elses expense, it's time to stop. As you can see nobody's laughing. I hope this is the last of it.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Previous

Return to Gun Chatter