>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Scamed by RICKY KEYES

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Scamed by RICKY KEYES

Postby james61 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:36 pm

Beware of RICKY KEYES KEYES INCORP. I was selling a rifle and he sent me a conterfit check I cashed it sent some of the money to a adress in the UK were he wanted it ship to everything fell thru and now the bank told me I owe 3500.00 for the conterfit cashiers check.I wish this site would have warned me. I have no way to pay this back to the bank so I might as well use the rifle on myself.
james61

Postby droberts » Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:59 pm

He just tried the same thing on me , But when I went to send the money order, the money order company told me it was a scam and gave me my money back,when I told him what happened he freaked out & threatened me , Said he was going to contact the FBI and go after me,I gave him the # and the agents name I am working with, and now he want contact me . I almost got taken, Every one needs to know about this LOSER, If he wants my Desert Eagle .50 cal. than he can come to my front door & I will give it to him.
droberts

Return to Buying/Selling