>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Scam

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Scam

Postby ActiveFan » Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:41 pm

The below email is circulating from some email spoofers. Please ignore it or report it to the authorities if it touches your transaction. We have no such program or emailing.

We are simply a listings site. We do not buy/sell, or get involved in the commerce of the sale of firearms. This site is merely a means for buyers to get in touch with sellers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Original Message:

Complete your e-gun.net transaction in 5 easy steps:

Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price.

Seller contacts e-gun.net with the transaction details, e-gun.net accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller).

The buyer sends payment to e-gun.net Verified Agent . After the payment is cofirmed, we notify the seller to send the item to the buyer.

Buyer receives the item and has five days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the item. If he refuses the item, the buyer must ship the item back to the seller within three business days.

After the inspection period is over, the buyer must contact e-gun.net with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the item, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.

We will realease the money to the seller.

_ Payment must be sent by Western Union Wire Transfer to:

e-gun.net Verified Agent Carl Forlat

Address 424 Sorrento DR. Orlando ,FL,32828,USA

_ Next step to be taken: The buyer must send the payment details to the seller hackett1289@gmail.com and fax us toll free +1 (888) 810-2317

Postby Schulerf » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:48 pm

I received this message! you a lot of these scamers listing in your site.

i thought it was too good to be true!
Schulerf

Postby Schulerf » Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:42 am

There are lots of Scammers Listing on the Internet for everything they can think of!

Listing here is just a Service of the Forum, and is not related to the Forum itself. It's just a way to hook up hopefully Legit Buyers/Sellers. But the Buyer must beware, and anything that looks Too good to be true, usually is!

So, Send me a $500.00 Money Order and I will get you any Gun you want!! LOL
Schulerf

Return to Buying/Selling