>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Wanted: Handgun for purchase

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Wanted: Handgun for purchase

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:32 pm

Hello, I am new to the forums and was doing a little bit of looking around on the Buyers/Sellers thread and was interested in purchasing a gun.

I am looking for any type of handgun/revolver. Can be new or used. I am not looking to spend more then $500.00. I will pay shipping costs and reccommend using paypal for the most secure payment.

I am also looking to make this purchase through direct mail, unless anyone lives in the state of New York and is willing to do a Face-to-face deal. If anyone is interested please reply to the post or even send me an e-mail at zoom3zoom2004@aim.com

Thank you!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby BeanerBuster1 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Most dealers are very reluctant to do any business when you have that Nazi Mayor Blumberg around. New York, Maryland, Illinois and California is a big no-no on my list of places to do business. Sorry.
BeanerBuster1

Postby BeanerBuster1 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:32 pm

And, why is New York involved when you list your address as the same town as me???
BeanerBuster1

Return to Buying/Selling