>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Postby ramblinman09 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 pm

I gather these are 'Previously Owned' guns? Have they been checked out to insure that they are safe and operational?

I am interested in purchasing the Llama Max-I for $360. How do i go about doing this?

GREAT website! Very organized and informative in reguards to the arms. Best i've found on-line.

Thanks

ramblinman09
ramblinman09

Postby StraightShooterSupply » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:48 pm

It looks like some are new and some are used. The descriptions are pretty good. I can help you buy about any new gun.
StraightShooterSupply

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:58 am

Outside of the Classified section, the remainder of the website is intended for member participation vs. sales. It's very similar to any retail sales and auction based website. This section was established to allow the membership to discuss the various items available on the sales/auction portion of the site.

You are currently in contact with one of our new retail members and I hope you can both find something that works well for both of you. We do however, encourage all sales to be carried out via the Classified section. Thanks!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ramblinman09 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Thanks for the reply, but i posted that some time ago and am now looking for .327 Federal Mag.
ramblinman09

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:36 pm

Some time ago??? That was only 3 days after you posted the request. (4 as of today). Anyway, are you looking for an SP 101? Barrel length?

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ramblinman09 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:45 pm

don't know what happened but i posted that back in SEPT when i signed on???? In fact i'd forgotten about you as this is the first time i've heard from you since then??????

Anyway . . . i've been reading Keyman's input on the SP 101 and i'm thinking 3" as 2.2" or whatever the shorter lenght is, is too shot when considering the barrel length, velocity, penetration equation. Which would mean that the Charter Arms 4" would be a better choice, but then 4" is a bit too long for the type of conceal i want. It a trade off any way you look at it i guess.

Cheers

TJ
ramblinman09

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:33 pm

Wow! We have had several problems in the past but this is the first time I've heard of a delayed post!! I apologize for your inconvenience but am glad that we've finally touched bases. I see that you've made contact with Keyman, he's your man on the .327 Mag. Good luck and welcome to the forum (belated but true!!)

tigwelder56

Postby keyman » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Here I am again, ramblinman . . .

On my other post, I failed to mention that my SP-101 has a 3" barrel. You're right about concealment if the barrel is too long. You have a lot to consider . . . good luck.

BTW, no matter which gun you decide on, you can post it on the corresponding thread, OK ? ?
keyman

Postby ramblinman09 » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome, and i will stay tuned as i have a lot to learn. My wife and i live full time in our RV and had a couple of REALLY scary incedents so i bought a Mossburg 500A 12 guage and felt MUCH more secure. A couple of months later we were mugged coming out of a resturant so now i need a hand gun for such situations. I owned a rifle once way back when i was a youngster and did a little hunting but that's it. I'm Canadian eh so they (the gov) doesen't allow us to own guns and make it almost impossible to buy one. Tha't the main reason i'm taking out US citizenship. I have the right to protect my family and myself. And the .327 should do the job nicely!
ramblinman09

Postby StraightShooterSupply » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Do you intend to try to take a handgun into Canada?
StraightShooterSupply

Next

Return to Buying/Selling