>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

Hi-Point Retailer

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

Hi-Point Retailer

Postby 1st_time_shooter » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Hi, Want to know if there is a gun shop/ store in the Henderson area of the Las Vegas valley Nevada, that carries and sells Hi-Point hand guns and Carbines. thank you for any infor.
1st_time_shooter

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:47 pm

Here's a link to the Hi Point website that lists the dealers in Nevada. I hope it helps! http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/dealer_locator/dealer_locator.html
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby 1st_time_shooter » Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:26 pm

thank you for your reply Tig, The reason why i asked if there are any stores selling Hi-Point in the Henderson area of Las Vegas is because both dealers on HP's web site are any where from 50 to 60 miles away from me one way and since this will be my first gun that I'll buy there is a 72 hr waiting period so I'll be looking at 100 to 240 miles round trip depending on which dealer I go to, where as in the city of Henderson once I pass the background check I can take it home with me.
1st_time_shooter

Return to Buying/Selling