>
Board Index Getting Started Buying/Selling

new here trying to buy a gun

Discuss buyers or sellers from the classifieds section, post gun-related ads, or any other commercial firearm discussions.

new here trying to buy a gun

Postby BigDudeCarter » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:51 pm

I would like to purchase the hi point 9mm but ever time I hit the Icon to buy it the page comes up with an eror, I am sure its my old ass computer but I would really like to try an get that gun could someone tell me how I can go about it pls
BigDudeCarter

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey Dude, welcome to the forum! I checked your profile page here and noticed that you haven't "Verified" your account and email address. That must be completed before you can get involved in purchasing. They are basically methods used by the administration here to confirm you are who you say you are. The email verification is free, but the Location verification requires a fee of $1.00 (one) paid by credit card. Once that has been paid, it provides the verification needed to move forward with sales and purchases. Hopefully this has made sense and has answered your question! Let me know if you have any additional questions.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby sethukumar » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hai i am sethu from India can you help in buying weihrauch hw97k my e mail sethu2688@yahoo.com. ok
sethukumar

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Sethu I left a message for you on a different thread regarding this issue. Please avoid posting the same question on multiple threads. It's illegal to buy, transfer and ship a firearm internationally unless it's handled by an international arms dealer. Sorry, but nobody here can legally do this.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby agonist » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I suspect there's some fishing going on here Tig.
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:05 pm

Yep, I have to agree with you Ag! Funny thing is, we stole his bait, LOL!

tigwelder56

Postby Will_Carry » Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:07 am

Wasn't there a movie "Seth and Kumar go to Whitecastle" about some young dope heads? I believe we have an impostor. Like the double naught spy, and the guy from Romania who wanted to buy 50 caliber ammo for his sniper rifle, or the guy from Rwanda who wanted a 50 caliber revolver. Next we'll have an alien from Tralfamadore posting from his space ship that he needs some dithithium crystals to get back to his home planet.

You've got to do better than that to fool us! ;)
Will_Carry

Postby agonist » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 am

SHHHhhhh! Our black market Dilithium business is really taking off. Keep it on the DL will ya'!
agonist

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 pm

It's the joker looking for "Lithium" bullets that we have to be careful of!

tigwelder56

Return to Buying/Selling