Smith & Wesson Model 327 Reviews

Discussion in 'Revolvers' started by sittingmoose10.31_51shaman, Dec 17, 2009.

1. sittingmoose10.31_51shaman

sittingmoose10.31_51shaman Well-Known Member

I am deeply impressed by this concept and platform.

8 rounds of .357 in a wheel-gun of this design will work well

for specific applications or even as a hunting/hiking-personal/duty defence weapon.

I've always wondered when a manufacturer would finally present a revolver cut like an auto with the picatinny rail

and top-mount for accessories.

'course the red-dot would be a bit x-cessive for personal def.

a tritium package or a Bo-mar even a ghost ring set-up on top

would work nice....

If I had the 12 hunnert bucks that rig would surely be on my

2. John_Doe

John_Doe Active Member

I have owned one since 10/17/08 have shot 827 rounds of 38 & 357 through it to date. Awsome gun. Very Accurate. I hit eight inch targets at 40 yards with one hand very easily. I recommend this gun.

3. Blandish

Blandish New Member

I don't think that second picture is of the gun. Though I might be mistaken.
  4. neverenough

neverenough Well-Known Member

Hmmm....I think perhaps the second photo was taken using the 327's rail mounted camera accessory....And it works quite well for sharp photos!

5. MastaBlasta

MastaBlasta New Member

This wheel gun has ballz! I gotta get me one! Can't stop thinking about how Dirty Harry would have used this if it were around back in the day!! lol. Anyway a guy has this gun listed at $800.00 in the classafied section of these forums. Really making me think twice about my personal rule of never buying used firearms over the internet ;p

SPRAZZO New Member

The best gun in my collection!
  7. John_Doe

John_Doe Active Member

wilddoc have a problem with the gun. It is not a defect in the model. I have one that shoots any 38 or 357 that I put in it. It should not matter what caliber you shoot or in what order. The gun should work flawlessly every time. This gun was created for law enforcement SWAT for the lead entry man behind a shield to provide him with something powerful to use with one hand. Send it back to S&W and they will correct the issue free of charge.
  8. wilddoc

wilddoc New Member

John, tnxs ,problem solved ,s&w worked on it and although i only use remington or winchester the Gun is always a go... my main carry and very accurate too,,,tnx u and all the best to u in this 2012