New Start

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by WeaponsRoom, Dec 9, 2009.

1. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Well-Known Member

So how do those of us harmed by this sweetheart regain our reputations? Geez, I feel like that nasty girl in high school that was accused of spending too much time in the back seat! Only to find out later that it was all made up... We need to be made whole again if there's to be any appreciation and respect for the system.
  2. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Well-Known Member

Thank you. Lotsip81 and JudgeParker were also trashed during this pleasant exchange of ideas.

3. lotsip81

lotsip81 Well-Known Member

Thanks for getting to the bottom of that so fast WeaponsRoom.

I think this is a good idea to make the thumbs up/down visible. But would that be for all to look at and see, or just for the person who posted the original comment?

Can you give us an idea of what the "time span" limits would be? I think it is kind of a double edged sword. If you limit it too much, it isn't worth having. But if left wide open, then we have the possibilities of problems, as we just did.

I was wondering if it was possible to make it so you can only make one account per IP address. Of course, if a member had issues with their account, then they could be authorized to make a new account. That might help with some problems that we have had in the past.....might pertain to now even.

Just a few thoughts......look forward to hearing back from you, and thanks again for the quick fix!!!

4. beltbuckle

beltbuckle Well-Known Member

I suppose that from your options, allowing everyone to see who rated it would be best although I can see the arguements already!

So.... How about that update?