MODERATORS

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatter' started by beltbuckle, Mar 30, 2007.

1. beltbuckle

beltbuckle Well-Known Member

LOL I feel so left out tig!

2. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Well-Known Member

Sorry Belt! If I make a site wide decision I'll be sure to copy you before hand. It's a courtesy that should be extended to all staff in IMO. I hate finding out things pertaining to rules and regs that have been changed hours earlier because you weren't subscribed to the thread. I think it's a reasonable request.

3. beltbuckle

I'm suscribed I just dont check that email lol

4. tigwelder56

You're not saying that you're subscribed to every single forum and thread are you? Man if you are you must be getting hundreds and more posts to look through. You could hardly find time to eat! The personal email is one way to know that you've got something of importance to address. Without it you have to be subscribed to most forums to get a message if it's left for you in that forum. Communication is everything!

5. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

whenever I post a message, I get a response notification on my regular e-mail. I get between 100-150 a day. That's including a few unrelated messages from friends and family...

6. ActiveFan

ActiveFan Well-Known Member

New coding in place makes it such that moderators cannot delete other moderators comments. (I still can of course, so if there is a problem, let me know)

7. exhaust

exhaust Well-Known Member

Hey guys did you read my message earlier? I wanted to get rid of the hate topics in off topic chatter, the only way for me to delete the title itself was to erase all posts we made, go check for yourself, all the bogus titles are removed.

8. beltbuckle

Yep I'm suscribed to them all, even this one!

9. tigwelder56

Any disagreements on deleting the duplicate posts? I'm seeing a lot of duplicate and triplicate posts being left. I think some trigger fingers are clicking faster than the sight can post the first message! I think it'll save space on the server in the long run.

10. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

no objections here, tig. When I tried to delete some days ago, it took forever. Again, I have a slow, old computer.

AF, I'm glad to see that new coding deal. I can probably speak for all of us that we're pretty passionate about what we post. In my case, mostly responses or solicitation of my opinion on something...That'll work fine.

11. beltbuckle

I've been deleting duplicates myself. No sense in reading the same thing twice in a row!

12. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

Now we've got Mr.XD posting the same thing 25 times in a row. What an idiot. It's obvious he did it deliberately! He's getting close. Anytime someone sabotages another forum, on purpose, is grounds for some attention.

AF, do your thing...Check out the random BS forum.

13. exhaust

Maybe we should start to ignore him Cont2, he obviously can't get attention in real life so he flies around like a bug in peoples faces, we should hang an ultra violet light by his house to zap his ass.

14. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

Yeah glocks, that'll be easy to do. He reminds me of a former neighbor's 10 y.o. son. He would ask me a question and after answering, he'd say "why"...everytime I gave him an answer.

I finally ignored him until one day I came home from work. The kid was sitting in his driveway, crying his eyes out. I asked him why he was crying. He said, "I don't have any friends"...I asked him if he knew why he had no friends. I proceeded to tell him that he was a worthless peice of shit...I'm kidding!!!. I tried to console him and from that day on, he was a normal little boy...I work wonders! I don't think I can help this other little 10 y.o....I'll pray for him.

15. exhaust

You pray, I still like the bug lamp idea! lol

later

16. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

When I said pray, I meant pray that he goes into the lamp light...lol

17. ANTI-XD

ANTI-XD Well-Known Member

Childern Childern, geez you can dish it out, but you can't take it, lol yea I done that on purpose, but like I said I was going to go back and delet that stuff my self, geez you talk about sturring up conversations I assume you ment only by you then right ?

18. CON-T

CON-T Well-Known Member

We can't read your mind, XD. Based on some of your other immature acts in the past, I,and the others figured you were at it again.

The conversation about deliberate multiple posts were stirred up by ours truly,...You.

19. ANTI-XD

I didn't expect anyone to read my mind and I figured since, you guys talk about any thing under the sun then any thing was far game, expect whenit comes to me posting then o no XD is posting on gun Diretory.

20. ANTI-XD

Actaully the conversation about multipule posts was not started over me it was talked about before I posted more than once on here I just thought well since there on the subject lol but like I said I was going to delet those my self I was just a joke.