Holsters for the Sig P229??? (With Rails)

Discussion in 'Gun Chatter' started by GRAEME, Feb 5, 2007.

1. GRAEME

GRAEME Active Member

Does any one have this gun, i need to holster it. I was looking at the fobus sg21 i tried the sg4 and pulled the paddle out of my jeans. What a tit! Please Help? Oh this gun has rails.

2. exhaust

exhaust Well-Known Member

check out (http://glockstore.com/index/9/) its called The Worlds Best Concealment Holster by Galco, I believe its around $96 and well worth it, I checked it out and they have it for your gun, I have two of them and recommend them highly.

3. GRAEME

GRAEME Active Member

thanks, dose it rotate? I dont like the thing sticking into me when i sit down.

4. exhaust

NO, I mean you can move it back and forth slightly, this one is inside the waistline, not quite sure I understand.

5. GRAEME

GRAEME Active Member

You know, like the new fobus ones that rotate 360, for when you are sitting down. I am reluctant to wear one that sticks in the waist band for fear of pulling it out. Rather have one on my belt. What happens when you wear swet pants? Ankle holster maby?

6. GRAEME

GRAEME Active Member

finaly found it on the site. It looks nice, but is it worth the $100 when Fobus is $30. have you ever tired the Fobus for your gun?

7. frequentshooter

frequentshooter Member

I have the 229r holster, and for 40 -50 bucks, the DeSantis is the way to go. Its a waistline type that snaps to your belt and carries inside your pants. I carry my 229r in it, very good fit, and enough movement in the waist as to not be uncomfortable when sitting. Gun fits very snug, but easily pulled from its perch. I think the model number is...028C7. Check it out, I love it...

8. exhaust

Never tried a Fobus, I have a cheap ass Uncle Mikes that clips on the pants and will use it occasionally, but it dosent support the gun that well, but hides it really good, not something Id use to often.

9. exhaust

ahh just checked out the Fobus online, those are outside the pants though, the Galco is inside and clips around the belt, I wear mine just behind my right arm and dosent bother me sitting, in the car or elsewhere so far, Id say its worth the money thats why I have one for both my Glocks. Its made of horsehide thats why its a little more expensive but should last for years.