FOX

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chatter' started by bobwhite, Feb 14, 2010.

1. bobwhite

bobwhite Member

THANKS TO FOX NEWS AND PEOPLE LIKE GLEN BECK BRET BAIR ,BIIL ORI,AND GRETA WERE NOT IN THE DARK WONDERING WHATS UP NOW WE KNOW!

2. GOANRA

GOANRA Well-Known Member

When Beck stated on national TV that he carries, I knew he had coconuts.

I don't waste my time reading papers or watching 'network' news.

I downloaded the" Yahoo-NRA toolbar" and get all the "REAL NEWS" [Fox is on there] from various sourses in a dropdown menu titled "news". It was free for the asking + I get discounts from many retailers.

3. TheBonecrusher

TheBonecrusher Well-Known Member

How does a person find the Yahoo-NRA toolbar to download such. PLMK. Thanks

4. jdeangelis99

jdeangelis99 Well-Known Member

I like glenn beck just wish he didn't cry as much lol he is a lil to dramatic for me. You also have to realize that no matter who is in office he will bitch if he didn't he would be out of a job

5. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Well-Known Member

Whatever he is, he isn't a friggin useless liberal communist like the three stooges. Look at what those bums have done tonight! The reason the Founding Fathers included the 2nd Amendment to our Constitution was to stop a tyrannical government take over of America. It's getting awfully damn close to using it for the reason it was written!! Don't forget, any of you, that this is a total destruction of our Constitutional form of government. NoBama and the Bitch have included anti gun legislation in this health care whitewash. Those of you that think this is someone elses problem are going to be sadly surprised by this crap legislation. We've got to stop it one way or another.

6. jdeangelis99

jdeangelis99 Well-Known Member

7. GOANRA

GOANRA Well-Known Member

If it weren't for FOX, we couldn't get real news from the TV.

Nobama was even telling the public not to watch FOX.

I like Beck's work, he's got 4 million people educated on the Constitution and is the only news host to admit he carries.

Oreilly worries me a bit, though. When I heard him say, that Firearms 'should' be confiscated from law-abiding citizens when 'someone' declares a state of emergency, using New Orleans weather as an example ... while showing a clip of 4 SWAT thugs pinning-down an older [lawful] woman who had some old piece-of junk-firearm 'somewhere' in the house.

Suspending someone's Constitutional right(s) for any reason, is WRONG ... especially during a time when the law-abiding need their 'rights' the most !!

8. tigwelder56

tigwelder56 Well-Known Member

I wasn't aware of that statement by O'Reilly. That's the time when "law abiding" citizens should be armed! How did he justify such an unconstitutional remark? My opinion of him has been tarnished by that remark.

9. GOANRA

GOANRA Well-Known Member

That's funny Will.

Yea tig, I find it a little difficult to watch Oreilly since he stated he thought it "reasonable" to confiscate e/ones arms for any declared emergency ["for the greater good"]. He sees himself as far more of an "intellectual" than he really is, but, at least, he'll crack on the far-left-loons. [Nobama hates him, so he can't be all bad].

Hannity seems more of a straight shooter & Greta seems to get the 'fluffier' stuff. Brit & Bret seem ok.

At least, with FOX, I can sort through their stuff & find the truth in there somewhere. Can't do that with any other TV news.

I agree that much of the "Show-biz" nonsense could be tossed, but some folks must like it.

Can't forget about good ol' Rush, he's a force-of-nature. LOL

10. HenryLeverAction

HenryLeverAction Well-Known Member

Agreed Goanra. when a crisis hits the streets, I don't think you can trust the local S.W.A.T. , or police agencies to keep you safe...

we need to be able to protect ourselves.

11. agonist

agonist Well-Known Member

O'Reilly's been a bit off lately. I think he's becoming somewhat of an elitist and believing he's smarter than he really is.

In the aftermath of Katrina, one of the few communities to remain somewhat unscathed was an area of Korean shopowners because they camped out on their roofs with rifles.

'Nuf said.