Benelli Supernova Reviews

Discussion in 'Shotguns' started by chupa357, Oct 20, 2006.

1. chupa357

chupa357 New Member

I just came back from putting twenty 00 buckshot rounds through my new SuperNova tactical and WOW!

Gun is gorgeous, mechanically perfect, super accurate and very impressive.

2. militarypolice

militarypolice Member

Great gun, didnt get the camo version just the black, this was my first in the synthetics and I love it no more worries about scatches and the mat finish make taking in out in any weather condition nice. Shoots good and the recoil isn't to bad, and the fact that you can shoot any load threw It is a bonus. Have used this for duck, goose and phesant and is a well rounded gun haven't tried it on the smaller birds yet got a 28" barrel so a little long for dove. I love the fact that this gun comes with sling mounts makes it easy for those long walks threw the field and helps save the arms for shooting. Over all this is a very smooth gun and even though its cost a little more than some you get what you pay for and this gun for me is worth the extra money

3. floridaland1111

floridaland1111 New Member

I have just purchased a Verona Bernardelli (yes not a Benelli) 12 gauge from dealer here in east central Florida. I thought it may be a knock-off of Benelli but other than salesman believing it is Italian made, I cannot get much info on this weapon. Does anyone know of this name?

4. redhawk

redhawk Member

greatgrandfather got me uncle and dad this gun for christmas. great for hunting practicly any bird. i would recomend it to any hunter