>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Please!!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Please!!!

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Please take the time to VOTE on or before November 06, 2012 for the the next president of the United States of America!! If you value your 2nd Amendment rights, please vote for Mitt Romney. He's the only candidate that is supported by the NRA that has a chance to win this election. Votes for Ron Paul, while supported by the NRA and many other institutions trying to protect the 2ndA, should be considered a vote against it. While many don't support either of the front runners this election, a vote for anyone but Romney is going to water down the vote and ultimately will enhance the chances of Obama. The last person on earth we want in the Whitehouse over the next four years is Barack Hussein Obama. He already has anti gun groups working on methods to reduce, remove and eliminate various 2nd Amendment freedoms we now share. Aside from protecting our 2nd Amendment, we need an administration that will work for the citizens of this great country, return us to worldwide respect and put us back to work. None of this seems to be on the plate of our current president. Please support Mitt Romney for president, he will quickly do more for to improve this great country than our current POTUS even has plans to accomplish. :P :P :P
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Please!!!

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 pm

Okay guy's, it seems as though there were absolutely no views of the original post I left here prior to the November 2012 presidential election. It should be abundantly clear to everyone of you what not joining together to beat that loser in the voting booth has achieved. That would be absolutely NOTHING, nothing at fu#@ing all!! Why do we have to pull teeth to get people to realize what their lack of interest will result in? Please tell me? I'm waiting for your input here. It doesn't seem to matter how hard we plea, how hard we literally beg people for help, nobody cares until our butt's are dragging so deep in muck that the people that paid the least attention to our pleas for help are suddenly asking for it! I believe now that nobody heard our screams for help! That can only be the ONLY answer why we lost the way we did!

Now that I've spilled my guts here and trust me, I didn't share a single percentage of my disgust with the people that did nothing to stop this current administration in the D.C., I want to mention that we all need to rely on each other to put an end to this attempt to undermine the US Constitution. There was a complete severance of our contact here with those members that were always the most involved in supporting our 2nd Amendment rights! We can't allow that to happen again, not now, not ever again! If we can't stop the Obama Administration NOW, stop them from raping our 2nd Amendment rights, stop them from destroying the Bill of Rights in general, from #1 on down, we're in serious trouble folks. It's up to us to write our officials, join our lobbying organizations. I'll provide a list of them shortly. Please take some time today, some time NOW, to decide what you can do to make a difference and DO IT!!! It's up to us to save our country, not our elected officials, many of them have already failed to do what we elected them to do. It's vitally important to support those officials that we elected that have done what we asked them to do. If WE don't do it, our kids are doomed to the failure that the Ovomit administration is pushing down our (their) throats.

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political