>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

OSHA OUTLAWING AMMO! THIS IS SERIOUS!!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Dr. KM, as much as I don't want to, I need to ask you what the hell does anything you said have to do with this OSHA topic? Keep the conversation centered on what the forum is trying to address. Seems like a topic is started and we've got a few people with their own agenda and that ends up having nothing to do with the original issue. This potential problem with OSHA is a serious one and it has nothing to do with going out and getting some Cuban food. Keep things on topic or your posts will be removed for the sake of continuity. Thank you.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby agonist » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:15 pm

Good news! Good job everyone who left comments on the OSHA site for this item. They have pulled it in order to dramatically change the propsal in response to overwhelming opinions against. Although they claim it was never about limiting access to ammunition(bullshit!), they clearly know that they are not going to slip that one by the NRA.
agonist

Postby jdeangelis99 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:30 pm

I just left a comment on that and also read all of the others.. IT was crazy to see the people against this.. GOOD JOB!!!!! OUR RIGHTS TO BARE ARMS WILL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!
jdeangelis99

Postby radio_relay » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:24 pm

That is good news!! Thanks to everyone who took the time to post a comment. Also, thank you to the NRA for not only fighting this legally, but also for alerting us to the problem.
radio_relay

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:50 pm

Radio,

Have you had the time to do any research on the NRA/ILA site? I'm curious to see what their take is on this from that point of view. I'll do some research their and I'd also like to see what the GOA has on it. It's people like you that make the difference in our great country. Without people who care, like you and the others here, our rights, especially our 2nd Amendment rights would be in the gutter. When we beat this latest attack on our Constitutional rights, I'll buy the first round!!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby radio_relay » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:25 pm

Here is the link to the NRA report, tig. Seems that OSHA backed off after the NRA helped a Congressman from Montana draft legislation that would have withdrawn enforcement funds for the new regulation.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Feder ... px?id=3162

Like agonist said, they (OSHA) claims they never intended to limit the sale or storage of small arms ammunition... yep, I believe that... NOT!!
radio_relay

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 pm

Thanks for all your work on this Radio and Ag and everyone else!! I'm looking forward to reading this report. I hope you know (and certainly I know), that it's the work/commitment of people like you and the NRA, et al, that are responsible for protecting the 2nd Amendment. You and those like you are what it's all about. Thank you for all you continue to do!! It's a very COOL thing that you do for all of America.

tigwelder56

Postby joetimeglock » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:50 pm

Support the NRA and stock up on ammo just for the cause.

Our country is at war so stand up and be counted as US citizens who will fight standing "NOT KNEELING".
joetimeglock

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:24 pm

WHOOOO RAHHHHHH !!!!!!!!

You just said it Brother! We are at War and that war is coming to a town near you. When it reaches that town, guess where it'll be coming after that? It's time to prepare if you haven't already. Remember Japan after those two nuclear devices went off? That's what these Islamo Nazi's want to do to us and if Iran finishes their nuclear weapons program, that's what they'd like several of our cities to end up like. It's time to Cowboy up...

tigwelder56

Postby tigwelder56 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:42 pm

After reading these Posts, it seems many of you are becomming very paranoid! Once again the NRA has taken a small point made by OSHA (of all Regulatory Agencies,) and made it sound like they are doing away with Ammo???

If it ever came down to the point where we had to "Cowboy Up", this entire Globe would be a vast Nuclear wasteland! Most people would already be dead, as every Nuclear Weapon laying around all over the World would have already been Fired if it ever came to the point where they were actually comming down your USA Main Street! And just who would "THEY" be? Everyone would be Dead!

I doubt many would even want to live the short miserable time they have left if things ever came down to that. I would rather just join most others and be killed at 1 of the Ground Zeros.

Doesn't anyone here worry about any other problems this Country is facing, and there are many, other than just your Second Amendment Rights? It seems Guns are your only enjoyment in Life. That is sad! This seems like a very Conservative Republican dominated Forum.

I notice the Democrats are always blamed, yet it was the Republicans who started this entire latest mess which will be fought, and ended over there! Never here. If So, It's all over!

It's a big World out there, and Guns are only a Tiny little part of it. Stop worrying about every little Gun Control Comment that is made on some AM Radio Station. These silly items will never come to be. It almost sounds like you all want a War on US soil?

Instead, **Do you think you could ever leave your Gun Home and Get Out and Enjoy Life?

tigwelder56

PreviousNext

Return to Legal & Political