>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Joe Legal versus Jose Illegal

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Joe Legal versus Jose Illegal

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:39 pm

This sure does put the Illegal Alien problems in a clearer prospective........

Here is an example of why hiring illegal aliens is not economically productive..

You have 2 families..."Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have 2 parents, 2 children.

"Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted....

"Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

"Joe Legal"..$25.00 per hour x 40 hours $1000.00 per week, $52,000 per year. Now take 30% away for state federal tax Joe Legal now has $31,231.00

"Jose Illegal"..$15.00 per hour x 40 hours $600.00 per week, $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes...Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00

Joe Legal pays Medical and Dental Insurance with limited coverage, $1000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $19,231.00

"Jose Illegal" has full Medical and Dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

"Joe Legal" makes too much money, is not eligible for Food Stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays for food, $1,000.00 per month $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $ 7,231.00

"Jose Illegal" has no documented income and is eligible for Food Stamps and Welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00

"Joe Legal" pays rent of $1,000.00 per month, $12,000.00 per year. Joe Legal is now in the hole minus (-) $4,769.00

"Jose Illegal" receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays rent, $500.00 per month $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00

"Joe Legal" now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

"Jose Illegal "has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

"Joe Legal's" and "Jose Illegal's" children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

"Jose Illegal's" children have an after school ESL program. Joe Legal's children go home.

"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal" both enjoy the same Police and Fire Services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

Might be a good idea to see where your candidate (no matter what they are running for) stands on the issue of supporting illegal aliens before you cast your vote for

them in the next elections. This is not a Party thing, this is just standing up for what's right and wrong....And it's going to be up to us, the voters, to straighten it out.

Don't know about you, but I have had enough of FREE handouts to the illegal's while Americans struggle to survive.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby REDBARRONXXX » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:33 pm

Ya know Tig, I loved your post and could actually add about another 100 paragraphs of stats and figures to show the incredible fleecing that illegal aliens are perpetrating on the average working man and woman in this country!

But, instead of doing that, I'm going to go after the REAL perps. That is the rather large faction of U.S. employers that are the nervously quiet on the subject.

I am an electrician in Tx. and I know all too well that the illegals wouldn't be able to accomplish this fleecing without the greedy, uncaring business owner who enables this outrage to continue and has actually helped this trend to grow completely out of hand because he, or she knows that the illegal immigrant will take a job and stay quiet about substandard wages and NO benefits.

If you are one of these business owners, shame on you.

Honestly, if you could make 30 grand a year, pay no taxes, and get free medical care, compared with the alternative, (staying where you are and starving), you would probably do it too.

As long as these unscrupulous business owners continue to enable, without serious consequences, this behavior won't stop.

I encourage all citizens to do a little homework before hiring a company to perform a service, and rule out the guys who use cheap and substandard labor .

I can only speak of the electrical business, but, most of the time, you get what you pay for.
REDBARRONXXX

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:02 am

Amen Brother! I'm sick of all the double standards and the blind eye being given to these very problems. Seems like the loudest voices of dissent are the ones that are least involved. They're a pathetic bunch at best and disgust me the most. Their day is coming and it's coming because they have written the plans for their own failure. I just hope we can put an end to their self serving, overall destructive path for the USA before they hurt too many more honest citizens. Instead of talk, we need action, serious concern for the trouble facing all of us. There's far too many fingers being pointed and no solutions being offered, at least no correct solutions. It's time to close the hands looking for handouts and make the decision to put them to work for everyone instead of themselves.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby whitehood » Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:16 am

I spend a lot of time in NM now and the problem that you're going to find is that in the majority of circumstances Joe Legal is going to aid, abet and support Joe Illegal even though it's not in his/her best interests to do so. Even if Joe Legal becomes a US citizen it's often going to be for financial gain and not for love of country. Even though Joe Illegal is going to drive wages down for Joe Legal he/she is going to support the mother country for illdefined and illogical reasons. Most of it is a load of crap that the mother country has put out there for years as an excuse for its own failing to provide for its citizens. It's only after a generation or two in what they themselves call caramel apples do things change. The caramel apples are essentially what the Black Culture call oriole cookies and are people who have made it in society. They see the warts of the mother country and for what it is. Many of them don't speak the language anymore. Often their parents will take them to see relatives in the mother country and the parents will get nostalgic for times there forgetting the corruption and hardship that brought them to the US in the first place. The kids just see the heat, the poverty, crime and oppression and wonder what their parents are talking about.
whitehood

Postby bobwhite » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 pm

ive owned my oun const. bussiness for 21 years thought it would get easyer but its getting much harder i was on a school job at a grammer school and a little boy looked up and yelled do you speak english i was up in a jlg lift when i turned and looked down he saw i was white there are so many mexicans working here the kids dont even know white people do construction too
bobwhite

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:32 pm

That's a perfect example of what's happening in this country. We're losing our "own" identity. I know the whole idea of bring me your poor, and huddled masses, but this isn't immigration, this is a take over. A take over being sanctioned by a corrupt government. Obama needs a pair of those Danner Boots too, right up his ass...

tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political