>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Why is it ok for the police to train like Infantry

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Why is it ok for the police to train like Infantry

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:34 pm

If normal americans did it we would be called terrorests. They can't use the military to enforce the law. So what are they doing here at Ft Bragg, making there own "police military?" I am afraid. There are competitions for military and police only in para military skills, but what would happen if we had a comp and said no police or military could come. They would lose there collective minds. And don't tell me about "need" it is the bill of rights not the bill of needs. I beleve in the use of swat teams but these guys are using military hardware and woodland tactics. Now they can stop you on the street and ask for ID "PAPERS PLEASE" 1936 Did I bump my head and miss something? Why do I need ID to walk down the street? Let me stop, I am sounding like a nut lol
NCCCCWteacher

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:45 pm

WHY??? Because they said so... It's all part of the Obama administration's plan to socialize America. Since they've stripped the mainland of its Reserve forces, they're training civilian LEO's to take their place.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby NCCCCWteacher » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm

During the course of human events it sometimes becomes necessarry......
NCCCCWteacher

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:35 pm

I understand that our Founding Fathers said that before

the American Revolutionary War started!! I also remember that old saying:

"Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it ..."

I believe our government officials either skipped school the day they discussed American independance and civil rights or failed to learn how both impact the citizenry when ignored.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political