>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Venezuala destroys 30,000 guns!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Venezuala destroys 30,000 guns!

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20091112/od_nm/us_guns_odd

Isn't this how it all started in Nazi Germany?
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby TEXVETNAM67-68 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:35 pm

Exactly, The Nazi bunch also went after the free press and now Osama Obama is going after Fox News. Gun control and news control = unarmed uninformed sheep ready for the slaughter. What size shirt are we going to wear and what will our sons do in the Obama Youth!
TEXVETNAM67-68

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Hopefully the difference between 1940 Germany and 2010 USA will be significant. Those civilians didn't see it coming until it was too late. We on the otherhand have seen it coming for quite some time now. If we don't refuse to be guinea pigs for the Obamunist Party NOW, history will be repeated in many ways. The only shirt they're going to find me wearing is a camo jacket or my NRA Life Member shirt!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby smith6906 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 am

heh. let them try to take my guns. key word in there TRY. would be a valiant effort i believe. but i also believe they would FAIL! lol
smith6906

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:54 pm

What are you going to do when you hear their "Jack Boots" stomping up your driveway? Unless you've got Claymore's set up around your residence and fire support to follow, they're going to blow you and your house to bits and take your guns anyway! That's why we have to start making some serious considerations and plans. The thought that this is an actual possibility should set off alarms across this country. It's time to act instead of waiting for it to happen and then react. Offense is far better than defense...

tigwelder56

Return to Legal & Political