>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Candidate Bill Cosby on America

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Candidate Bill Cosby on America

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT IN THE YEAR 2012..

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1). Any use of the phrase: 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait outside of our borders until you can.

(2). We will immediately go into a two year isolationist attitude in order to straighten out the greedy big business posture in this country. America will allow NO imports, and we'll do no exports. We will use the 'Wal-Mart 's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.' We'll make it here and sell it here!

(3). When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it coming in here.

(4). All retired military personnel will be required to man one of the many observation towers located on the southern border of the United States (six month tour). They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5). Social Security will immediately return to itsoriginal state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. Neither the President nor any other politician will be able to touch it.

(6). Welfare. -- Checks will be handed out on Fridays, at the end of the 40 hour school week, the successful completion of a urinalysis test for drugs, and passing grades.

(7). Professional Athletes -- Steroids? The FIRST time you check positive you're banned from sports ... for life.

(8). Crime -- We will adopt the Turkish method, i.e., the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more 'life sentences'. If convicted of murder, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for the victim you killed: gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9). One export of ours will be allowed: wheat; because the world needs to eat. However, a bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10). All foreign aid, using American taxpayer money, will immediately cease and the saved money will help to pay off the national debt and, ultimately, lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask The American People if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision as to whether, or not, it's a worthy cause.

(11). The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12). The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

My apology is offered if I've stepped on anyone's toes ..... nevertheless....

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

Sincerely, "NOT" Bill Cosby
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby judgeparker » Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:43 pm

Tig

I've seen this around for years but I still like it. I have heard some of his speeches to graduating classes and he does make a lot of sense.
judgeparker

Postby GOANRA » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Yup, I've seen this one. Love it. I'd add that, no one graduates HS without being able to explain the 27 Amendments to the United States Constitution.

When I was in LE, folks were always saying they "knew-their-rights". Never did.

I was watching "Smarter than a 5th Grader" the other day & a college grad couldn't decide which of the 3 'multiple choice' answers were correct regarding the 1st Amendment [Free Speech & Assembly] & GOT IT WRONG. A 3rd grade question!!!!

That is pathetic.

If a person doesn't 'know' their rights, they won't 'notice' when they loose any.

[I won't press 1 for English, but someone always continues, in English, after a short delay ... there must be a lot of us.]
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby buildermainely » Wed May 26, 2010 3:33 pm

I joined here to reply to this post. I love how you guys think- except that you shouldn't post things that aren't true. It hurts the cause. Bill Cosby never said this stuff. I'm a political junkie, and well-researched. I despise the Manchurian Candidate in our house, and want him gone today by any means necessary. TY for having me. And I don't mean to step on a good patriot's toes.
buildermainely

Postby tigwelder56 » Wed May 26, 2010 5:05 pm

Regardless of the author, and you're right, Bill didn't write it. But the statement made is more important than the true author. Alot of statements are made, and left on any number of forums and blogs on the Internet. I believe the authors insert the names of celebrities to try and bring increased attention to the statement or article. It may not be the right thing to do but the message still holds true. I promise not to give Bill any further credit :)

PS: I wasn't the original author!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby buildermainely » Fri May 28, 2010 11:18 am

Thanks for the reply tig. I didn't expect that you were the original author as I'd seen this 'tale' well over a year ago and researched its authenticity then. I didn't mean to come off as argumentative as we certainly agree completely in the sentiments put forth, but- I'm a stickler for details, and yes- the statement made is important because it expresses the much more rational and well-reasoned thoughts of those of us who operate on a higher plane than the many uneducated; mis-informed, and/or indoctrinated fools amongst us. But it should be pointed out when anything isn't accurate- in any way, for it then may not become fodder if 'necessary' as 'proof' that we conservatives are wingbat, tin-foil hat-wearing, conspiracy-theorist, racist, hating, nut-jobs. Can you tell I've done much battle with liberal loons? I simply make sure that I don't ever hand these freaks any weaponry that they may use against us. Keep up the good fight bro!

And btw; I like what Cosby has said to the dumb amongst his race- in order to 'wise them up'!!
buildermainely

Postby Stocker » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:03 pm

There is so much common sense in that post that I expect it to fly over most everyone's head. Most of your PC types just don't get it.
Stocker

Return to Legal & Political