>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

ARIZONA IMMIGRATION -- YAH OR NAY

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

ARIZONA IMMIGRATION -- YAH OR NAY

Postby tigwelder56 » Fri May 21, 2010 6:54 pm

Let's tell the federal government and anyone else that wants to know, just how we feel about Arizona's right to enforce the immigration laws they enacted this week. Are you with them or against them?

I'm for them! I support their decision to enact this legislation. The only people against it are the people that are violating or encouraging the violation of the wishes and legislation of the Arizona government and citizens. If you law breakers think you can get better liberties by breaking our laws, think again!! We're sick of you and we're not going to take it anymore!!!
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby g4l » Fri May 21, 2010 9:02 pm

The Lib's are blowing this out of proportion to get radical reaction. Mr. President wants the Hispanic vote in 2012; He should keep His mouth shut....or move to Mexico....TRAITORS!
g4l

Postby lottalead » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Considering that the Arizona Immigration law mirrors federal law almost verbatim this is nothing but a liberal dog and pony show.
lottalead

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:59 pm

Damn right! The federal law is actually more stringent than the Arizona law. Why isn't it pointed out that Mexico's immigration laws are far more complex and punishing for those that break their law? The only media outlet that tells the truth about this is Fox News. The three affiliates are resting comfortably in Obama's pockets and continue to spew the lies that are coming from that administration. We need additional states in this country to man up and pass similar laws. We need to show the feds that we're not going to put up with their nonsense and lies any longer.

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby St8Shooter » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 pm

yeah to securing our borders!
St8Shooter

Postby tigwelder56 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Take a look at these websites. After a brief review, how can Homeland Security and the Obama "Laughing Stock" Administration actually say this is either not as bad as people say it is and that the Border Patrol is adequately staffed? I'm all for establishing Citizen Militias to help protect our southern border. http://borderinvasionpics.com/ http://secureborderintel.org/

tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:43 pm

The AZ law doesn't really say a lot... mostly that AZ recognizes it is not legal to be illegal. 3200 Border patrol Agents for 262 miles of border, but only seized 1.2 million in illegal drugs out of many billions.

Barack Hussein just sent 1200 [unarmed] National Guard troops to 'analyze' the situation in AZ, from a safe distance [sounds better on a tele-prompter].

Too much money involved to plug the border. Illegal drugs, weapons, and people represent a ton of money/power for many people [in D.C.].

Mexico needs the illegal U.S. market to survive.

Opiates and Uzis have funded many elections and lined many pockets. The illegals have completely depleted our Social Security & Medicare, they are being sustained by foreign funds until the new HC laws are unveiled/enforced in November.

The "Money-Gate" at the border has the Columbian/Venezuelan cartels at war in Mexico for the U.S. dollar.

Now are the 'well-funded' Radical-Islamic-Muslims learning Spanish & posing as Mexican illegals and populating our country for the New World Order.

Technically, the U.S. is NOT our country anymore as the Feds now own 70% of it and our $13 trillion economy has commited $100 trillion in future debt not financed by the U.S.

As long as U.S. politicians are 'for sale, the Money Gate will not be locked.

The border's 'secure fence' has already been legislated, but [curiously] not built.

PREPARE FOR THE WORST & PRAY FOR THE BEST.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby St8Shooter » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 am

Just saw today that they are trying to get rid of "anchor baby" status!! I can only hope with the outpouring of support from the rest of the country someone in politics will add this to there agenda!!
St8Shooter

Postby tigwelder56 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

This was written by a Mexican who is now a naturalized US Citizen, and I think it's a great explanation of the illegal immigration issue. Via email...

Here is the quote:

"If you had tickets to a sports event, concert, Disneyland , or for an airline flight, and when you got to your assigned seat you found someone else was in that seat, what would you do? You would call for a person in charge of ticket checking and have the person in your seat removed. You would properly be asked to show your ticket, and you would gladly and proudly do so, for you have bought and paid for that seat. The person in your seat would also be asked for a ticket, which they would not be able to produce. They would be called "gate crashers" and they would properly be removed.

Now in this huge stadium called the USA we have had millions of gate crashers. We have been asking security to check for tickets and remove the gate crashers. We have been asking security to have better controls in checking at the door. We have asked security to lock the back doors. Security has failed us. They are still looking the other way. They are afraid to ask to see the tickets. Many people say there is unlimited seating, and whether there is or not, no one should be allowed in for free while the rest of us pay full price!

In "section AZ", of "Stadium USA ", we have had enough of the failures of Security. We have decided to do our own ticket checking, and properly remove those who do not have tickets. Now it seems very strange to me that so many people in the other 49 "sections", and even many in our own "section" do not want tickets checked, or even to be asked to show their ticket! Even the head of Security is chastising us, while not doing his own job which he has sworn to do.

My own ticket has been bought and paid for, so I am proudly going to show it when asked to do so. I have a right to my seat, and I want the gate crashers to be asked to show their tickets too. The only reason that I can imagine anyone objecting to being asked for their ticket is that they are in favor of gate crashing, and all of the illegal activities that go with it, such as drug smuggling, gang wars, murder, human smuggling for profit, and many more illegal and inhumane acts that we are trying to prevent with our new legislation. Is that what I am hearing from all of the protestors such as Phoenix Mayor Gordon, US Rep. Grijalva, even President Obama? If you are not in favor of showing tickets, (proof of citizenship, passport, green card, or other legal document) when asked, as I would do proudly, then you must be condoning those illegal activities."

Written by a US Citizen, Globe, Arizona .

This makes perfect sense to me. What do you think?

*_Since Obama has never shown his ticket _*

*_I guess he feels obligated to not ask others to show theirs._*

tigwelder56

Postby GOANRA » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Love it, Tig!

Ain't rocket science.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Next

Return to Legal & Political