>
Board Index Miscellany Legal & Political

Afghanistan's BAD statement!

Get informed and debate about civil rights and legal issues such as concealed carry, self-defense, and gun control.

Afghanistan's BAD statement!

Postby tigwelder56 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Today the Afghan president made a statement to the world media that should the USA take some sort of military action against Pakistan, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan against the USA. Are you @#*&&# kidding me? He has the balls to say that while we continue to protect that POS's country?? We put that slimeball in office, died to keep his country for him and now he throws us under the first bus that drives by! It's time to get our people out of that backwards ass, flea infested shit hole starting now. Screw them and screw every other Islamo-Nazi country willing to bite the hand that continues to feed them!! You want to save some money Obama? Stop the foreign aid to countries like this and do it now.
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby Gloc9mm » Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:28 pm

**But take over the Oil fields first!

I could never understand why we don't collect in some way for our services when defending Oil rich Nations???

It's simple business, but nobody in Washington has ever seen things that way. This is why our Dollar is worth .3 Cents today compared to 20 yrs ago.

I may not know everything there is to know about Politics, but why do we always need to be so damn nice??
Gloc9mm

Postby ulgydog56 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:04 pm

we could clean this up real quick and cheap ..... can you say thermo-nuclear.......i knew you could...
ulgydog56

Postby snke_doctr » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:21 am

uglydog56;

That was my immediate idea right after 9/11. If Pres. Bush had done just that, think of all the American Military lives saved & ALL the muslim bastard f#*ker"s that would be DEAD!!!!
snke_doctr

Postby tigwelder56 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 am

Hey gents, doesn't dropping a NUKE on someone we really hate sound like a great idea? Wouldn't it be enjoyable to see another 100,000 civilians turned to glass??? I'm sorry but I simply can't agree with you at all. I don't want to see the USA ever resort to the first strike use of a nuclear device. We used two nuclear devices to end the Japanese war, we used two of them in a strictly offensive strike against all of Japan. Sure was a good idea then, but hind sight kind of distorts perfection doesn't it? We simply need to pack up our shit and fly the hell away from that POS country. We don't need all of that death and carnage on our record and we damn sure don't need to be responsible for a first strike nuclear attack when NOT doing it makes far more sense! It's not a good idea...
NRA Life Member GOA Member
NAGR Member DAV Life Member Oathkeepers Member
Help Save America, have your liberal spayed or neutered!

Democracy is two wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is one well armed sheep contesting the vote! --The Sheep
tigwelder56

Postby ulgydog56 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:16 pm

tig.. it was alittle black humor boss...now as for wwII thats deffrent you beta we should have dropped the big egg,real history tells us and the men that were there that we would have lost sh#t loads of men in a homeland invasion,they started it and we finished it,remember there idea was no quarder.....war is hell and don,t be 2nd best.....
ulgydog56

Postby Gloc9mm » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:05 am

*Thank You Tig!! Glad to see someone else here that has a bit of common sense, not to mention humanity!

I was leaving this thread alone since I have been expressing my feelings in others lately.

Bob
Gloc9mm

Postby GOANRA » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:37 pm

We will need to elect a legitimate, "American" President before we can even begin to seriously deal with Afghanistan... or any other Country, for that matter.

We can't fight any wars without an "American" Commander-in-Chief.
NRA Lifer
GOA member
Retired LEO
Μολὼν λαβέ
If gun laws worked; criminals would obey them.
Join the NRA here: http://home.nra.org/#/nraorg
GOANRA

Postby ulgydog56 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:44 pm

here,here, very well spoken goanra
ulgydog56

Return to Legal & Political